Joey Styles knocks JBL out?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

yeah I heard bout this from XBA today at school, and read bout it on 24wrestling

HILARIOUS!!! It's about time someone stood up to that doushebag ass! I hate JBL and I heard he's like that in person.... fuck him, he had it coming... and oddly enough it was from Joey Styles. Looks like all those years working for ECW finally paid off

MikeRaw

I bet it's Styles revenge for JBL bloodying (legit) The Blue Meanie, lol.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
I just can't buy into this. What I do believe is that someone typed this up. Maybe if there was a better source I'd start to but this and it being Joey Stylez and a JBL confrontation. That's just exactly what we want to happen

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
The melee between Joey Styles and JBL over in Iraq has been blown slightly out of proportion. I was told that there was an altercation where Joey Styles threw a punch at JBL and connected, but he cut JBL above the eye because of a ring on his finger.

The incident was talked about last night at Raw because other workers thought that it was funny.

Now it just sounds more badass and still funny.

Joey went Extreme on him.

Evil Austin

YES! This is sweet! Next time I go to a RAW show, I'll make several JBL FEARS JOEY signs and pass them out.

Great stuff.. or Styles for next champion?

edit; nah not as good. But still great news. I was really suprised at the title and then I was like YES.