Joe Rogan's Thoughts on CM Punk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Age is probably the main factor. He's 37 and has over a decade of wrestling behind him. He's not built for a long term MMA career
But wouldn't have been great if he did win! Coming out to his theme music his wife and other WWE superstars in attendance I wish he could have knocked that smile off Vince's face I know he is happy that punk lost low-key

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
But wouldn't have been great if he did win! Coming out to his theme music his wife and other WWE superstars in attendance I wish he could have knocked that smile off Vince's face I know he is happy that punk lost low-key
No it would not. Because it would not have become anything long term. Punk is not fit/athletic enough to have a long term UFC career, especially at his age.

Punk's no saint either. He is an entitled knobhead who acts like a cunt to most everyone he meets and plays the victim card when people bite back at him.

This is the guy who killed his friendship with Colt Cabana because Cabana went backstage and hung with friends at a RAW taping, and cut off his almost ten year friendship with Hornswoggle because Hornswoggle asked if he had the number to a girl they both knew that Swoggle wanted to ask out.

Punk is not Rocky Balboa with the odds stacked against him. Punk's a millionaire who thought he could play MMA fighter and got his ass handed to him by a guy who does it for a living.

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
No it would not. Because it would not have become anything long term.

Punk is an entitled knobhead who acts like a **** to most everyone he meets and plays the victim card when people bite back at him. He got humbled by Gall as he deserved.

This is the guy who killed his friendship with Colt Cabana because Cabana went backstage and hung with friends at a RAW taping, and cut off his almost ten year friendship with Hornswoggle because Hornswoggle asked if he had the number to a girl they both knew that Swoggle wanted to ask out.
Didn't know about hornswoggle yea man that's deep but Im a fan of CM PUNK not Phil Brooks if that makes sense

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Colt Cabana and CM Punk were at the AAW show in Berwyn a week or so back, so the rumor of him cutting ties with Cabana, isn't true.

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
Punk is not going on the fucking Ultimate Fighter. He's too prideful for that

(I will preface this by saying that I am a big punk nuthugger by this forum's standards)

Actually, there are several reports saying that Punk wanted to go to lower companies before receiving the offer from the UFC, and he went as far as saying that he was willing to go to TUF, but Dana said he could go to a main card and it was essentially a no-brainer.

You might think it's bullshit, but literally every piece of information I ever came accross on this stated that Punk was obsessed with doing MMA far before Dana contacted him. I really don't see why he wouldn't want to go to TUF, assuming he is in it for the fun and knowing he never said he thought he could be a world beater, it's disingenuous to assume literally everything he has no basis on truth whatsoever, specially when compared to the other things celebrities can do after retired, he had almost nothing to gain from this whole ordeal.

As a Sidenote, I want the UFC create a celebrity TUF, so I can watch rich people beat the shit out of each other.