Joan Rivers Passes Away

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
You don't deserve to die based on your opinion, no matter how dumb it may sound.

Whilst I agree, my point was more "this is how much I care that she died" after voicing such moronic comments.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
How long was she in the coma?

Also, this reminds me of Michael Jackson's death

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
How long was she in the coma?

Also, this reminds me of Michael Jackson's death

Just over 24 hours before she crashed for good.

@Delik I respect your opinion.. and I agree with you about what she said was wrong.. But before she started going crazy and talking on Gaza and calling Obama gay and Michelle a birdie, she actually made huge strides for women in show business... breaking through a lot of barriers that kept female comedians from advancing to the level of males. Everybody has done good in their life and everyone has done bad... I, myself, after a person passes, tend to look at the good they've done and try to forgive them of the bad because it makes no sense to dwell on it anymore, the things she said won't carry on to affect the world in a negative way unless we keep being reminded of them.

Reactions: Jonathan

Z.T.O

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
vimeo.com
Just the other week she said the people of Gaza deserved to die and at least it was the ones with low IQ that were killed.

I think that's all I need to say here.

Edit: and then reiterated a few days later that she stood by what she said.
Karma is a bitch, nuff said.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
1. lolnoalerts
2. It seems bashing innocents is the new thing for people in entertainment. Howard Stern and now Joan Rivers.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Wait...Palestine kidnaps 3 Israeli's and they started it? Who tried kicking them out of their homeland? Hamas builds pressure cooker rockets strong enough to break a lamp, and they started it? A grand total of 11,120 Palestinians have been killed since 2000, and 1,316 have been killed in Israel since 2000. What sucks is that most likely she'd be remembered for that rather than anything else.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Wait...Palestine kidnaps 3 Israeli's and they started it? Who tried kicking them out of their homeland? Hamas builds pressure cooker rockets strong enough to break a lamp, and they started it? A grand total of 11,120 Palestinians have been killed since 2000, and 1,316 have been killed in Israel since 2000. What sucks is that most likely she'd be remembered for that rather than anything else.

She won't. Most people don't even know she said it.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
She won't. Most people don't even know she said it.
Doubt it, but if it is as such than people are stupid for completely ignoring something like this, and it was stupid of her to comment like that. Turds on both ends of the stick.

EDIT: It's been everywhere online so people must've heard it somewhere

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Doubt it, but if it is as such than people are stupid for completely ignoring something like this, and it was stupid of her to comment like that. Turds on both ends of the stick.

EDIT: It's been everywhere online so people must've heard it somewhere
The people who saw it online compared to the amount of people who either don't go online or only stick to their mainstream media outlets is huge. This wasn't even mentioned on any news channel ffs. A statement like that... disgraceful really.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
The people who saw it online compared to the amount of people who either don't go online or only stick to their mainstream media outlets is huge. This wasn't even mentioned on any news channel ffs. A statement like that... disgraceful really.
My statement?