JJ Dillon, Kevin Sullivan appear on ABC's Judge Steve Harvey

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
dillonharvey.jpg

Source: f4wonline.com

A pair of pro wrestling legends were featured on the latest episode of ABC's "Judge Steve Harvey."

JJ Dillon (using his real name Jim Morrison) and Kevin Sullivan appeared on the "Judge Steve Harvey" episode that aired on Tuesday night. The story for their appearance was that Dillon was suing Sullivan after not being paid back for a $7,500 loan to help Sullivan buy a $15,000 boat in cash five years ago.

Dillon said he thought that Sullivan was going to pay him back as soon as he could, but Sullivan's argument was that Dillon told him he could pay him back "whenever."

At the end of the appearance, Steve Harvey ruled in Dillon's favor. But because of the friendship between Dillon and Sullivan and all that they have given fans during their time in pro wrestling, Harvey said that the court would pay the money on Sullivan's behalf.

"I'm going to do something that I have the power to do, because this isn't just small claims court -- this is a court that listens to the story. So now, I rule in favor of the plaintiff for $7,500. But because of what you gentlemen have maintained for over 40 years. Because of your friendship and love for one another. Because you share a bond -- you've given folks hours of priceless entertainment. I can't tell you how much wrestling been in my life, man," Harvey said.

"Thank you, man. And I mean that from the bottom of my heart. On behalf of this court, even though we award you [Dillon] the $7,500, the court is going to pay the $7,500. You will get your money in full. And I want to thank the both of you for coming in here and for being honorable men -- and for loving and defending your friendship no matter what."

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
That’s fucking amazing :lmao

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I saw this last night pretty cool to see friendship rule over everything.