Jim Ross Blogs: Christian's Title Win, McCool-WWE, R-Truth

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
Source: JR's BBQ

Jim Ross posted a new blog entry at JRSBBQ.com. Here are some highlights:
On How He Is Feeling: Very sore today. Broken right hand is hurting. Iced it before going to bed to reduce swelling. Certainly not using the hand as an excuse for losing because I pretty much forgot about it once the 'match' started. Bowling shoe ugly bout w/o question. Did the best we could w/ 2 non wrestlers in a tag match.

On Michele Michelle : Sorry to see Michelle McCool leave WWE. She's an example of what intelligently approaching ones craft will do for you. Michelle evolved into a skilled performer via hard work. Perhaps I'll see her when her alma mater, Florida State University, hosts Oklahoma in college football this September. Michelle is a gifted athlete and will be missed.

On Christian: Really happy for Christian's success in winning World Heavyweight Title. Christian was 'due' and is one of the more underrated performers in WWE and has been for a good while.

On R-Truth: R Truth has begun to distinguish himself and had an impactful cameo at Extreme Rules. Again, the key issue here is for Truth to continue to take advantage of the moment. The door is open, so to speak, and hopefully Truth will walk through it to the next level. An interesting story to follow.

On Kharma: Enjoyed Kharma's debut at Extreme Rules. She can potentially be a huge attraction for WWE. She's different and special. Curious to see where she goes from here. I personally expect great things from her.

You can check out the full blog at JRSBARBQ.com.