Jim Neidhart arrested for burglary/drug trafficing

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Double J

Reaction score
In light of Jim Neidhart's arrest on burglary and drug trafficking charges Sunday, the WWE website has removed profiles featuring the multi-time Tag Team Champion from both its Alumni and Where Are They Now? sections.

The father of WWE Diva Natalya was arrested Sunday afternoon in Tampa, Florida and charged with two counts of possession of controlled substances with intent to distribute, two counts of trafficking illegal drugs, one count of burglary of an unoccupied dwelling, and one count of third degree grand theft for property stolen between $300 and $5,000. He remains behind bars pending $138,500 bail.

Damn, well he kinda has that "enforcer for a drug lord" look....
Sucks for Natalya, hopefully WWE wont punish them for this, aka remove them from TV to avoid press.

Reaction score
According to Bret he burned through over 200k or something like that in less than a year smoking crack and fishing. You'd think he'd be a tad thinner from that much of the sweet rock.

pumpt73

Reaction score
What a shame. People always talk about the Von Erich "Family Tradgedy", it's almost getting to a Hart "Family Tradgedy", with what's happened since Owen passed on. Owen passes on, Davey Boy passes on, Stu and Helen pass, Bret has a stroke, and now this with The Anvil. Add in 2 more trained by Stu in Brian Pillman, and the Benoit tradgedy. Man, I feel for Bret. I just hope Natalya, DH, and Tyson can keep the legacy going in a positive light.

Makes me wonder if Jimmy wasn't hittin the rock before Hart Foundation promo's?!?!?! Im sure he wasn't. Still a shame.

Airfixx

Reaction score
According to Bret he burned through over 200k or something like that in less than a year smoking crack and fishing. You'd think he'd be a tad thinner from that much of the sweet rock.

LOL... Crack AND fishing???? ...What next PCP AND embroidery???

Reaction score
What a shame. People always talk about the Von Erich "Family Tradgedy", it's almost getting to a Hart "Family Tradgedy", with what's happened since Owen passed on. Owen passes on, Davey Boy passes on, Stu and Helen pass, Bret has a stroke, and now this with The Anvil. Add in 2 more trained by Stu in Brian Pillman, and the Benoit tradgedy. Man, I feel for Bret. I just hope Natalya, DH, and Tyson can keep the legacy going in a positive light.

Makes me wonder if Jimmy wasn't hittin the rock before Hart Foundation promo's?!?!?! Im sure he wasn't. Still a shame.

Really the only tragedies in the Hart Family are Davey Boy and Owen. There's nothing tragic at all about Stu and Helen dying, they were old and saw the births of over 25 grand children, they led very beautiful lives. If you're going to count Pillman and Benoit then you'd have to include Brody's and Gino's losses and you really can not. While Owen's death was indeed very tragic, it just doesn't compare to 4 of five boys dying, three committing suicide and the first born dying by the age of like 5. Plus, Fritz died batshit crazy with a tumor or something like that in his brain, having almost shot Kevin back in the 90's. The Von Erichs are the epitome of tragedy and considering that they as an entire family were the hottest ticket in all of wrestling from 80-84, it makes for the perfect movie script. Not trying to lighten the Hart's plights, but their misfortunes just don't touch the Von Erich's.

pumpt73

Reaction score
Really the only tragedies in the Hart Family are Davey Boy and Owen. There's nothing tragic at all about Stu and Helen dying, they were old and saw the births of over 25 grand children, they led very beautiful lives. If you're going to count Pillman and Benoit then you'd have to include Brody's and Gino's losses and you really can not. While Owen's death was indeed very tragic, it just doesn't compare to 4 of five boys dying, three committing suicide and the first born dying by the age of like 5. Plus, Fritz died batshit crazy with a tumor or something like that in his brain, having almost shot Kevin back in the 90's. The Von Erichs are the epitome of tragedy and considering that they as an entire family were the hottest ticket in all of wrestling from 80-84, it makes for the perfect movie script. Not trying to lighten the Hart's plights, but their misfortunes just don't touch the Von Erich's.

No, I gotch bro. I don't think I typed what I was meaning correctly. It just seems since Bret left for WCW, it's been one thing after another for him. Whether it be family or acquaintances. Owen, Davey, his folks, the stroke, Pillman, Benoit, and now his former tag partner and brother in law. It's just really sad what's all come his way over the last 15 or so years.

Airfixx

Reaction score

Maybe not crack, but during the cocaine fueld 80's??? ...I wouldn't bet against them being fueled by the ol' Bolivan marching powder.

fuzzy

Reaction score
No, I gotch bro. I don't think I typed what I was meaning correctly. It just seems since Bret left for WCW, it's been one thing after another for him. Whether it be family or acquaintances. Owen, Davey, his folks, the stroke, Pillman, Benoit, and now his former tag partner and brother in law. It's just really sad what's all come his way over the last 15 or so years.

I know what you mean, it's like everything happened in 2s for Bret.
it's a real shame of The Anvil, he was one of my favs...

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Wow.....not sure if I would have ever imagined him being involved in something like this for some reason.

fuzzy

Reaction score
it could happen to anyone that's caught up in crack. even if you're a or once were a top wrestler.