Jersey Shore.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

Yup, that's what I'm saying. Unless you're from NY/NJ you really can't understand why this show is so funny. Trust me, there are no exaggerations, no parodies... this is how these guys really are. Which is also what makes the Zack Ryder character so fuckin great. I know most people don't understand it, but the second I saw it all I could think was "OMFG...PERFECT!"

@ HFH.... I'll meet you at Roosevelt Field with a sack of rocks..lol.

Valentino

Reaction score
Im Italian and from NJ and I dont know anyone like that on the show...lol its so lame

noumenon

Jersey really isn't known for these kind of guidos living there. They're mostly from Staten Island and Long Island and fuckin flock to the Jersey Shore during the summer.

noumenon

You know what the situation is? The situation is every night I'm baggin bitches...that's the situation.

The beat is hittin us, so we hit back. We get down and battle the beat, then come up fist bumpin like champs.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
these guys are jacked but so lame, watch them trying to drop game on a girl. more guidette punching, IMO. and more fist pump, that's the reason for the show.

fistpumpinglikechamps1.gif

Hometown Kid

"The Tan-ticle" IMO. :lmao God this has to be worst show in history if people have names like that.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

`Jersey Shore' back for a second season on MTV
by Lynette Rice

MTV announced late Friday that it has ordered a second season of Jersey Shore, it’s controversial yet wildly successful new reality show about a group of youths who rent a beach house. The network ordered 12 more episodes that will begin airing this summer. That plan is to follow season one’s Pauly D, Mike, Snooki, Jenni, Sammi, Ronnie and Vinny as they “escape the cold northeast and find themselves in a new destination,†according to a network statement.

“Our audience has fallen in love with Jersey Shore and its amazing cast who have really grown together as a family,†said Tony DiSanto, MTV’s president of programming, in a statement. “That bond gives the show its heart, and we’re thrilled to reunite these friends.â€

Shore was the No. 1 original cable series in January among persons 12-34. The season finale on Jan. 21 attracted an impressive 4.8 rating in the key demo – a 30% over the previous series high. MTV plans to air the complete first season before the Super Bowl kickoff on Feb. 7, beginning at 9 a.m. The entire season – including some uncensored moments – is also available for pre-order online.

FUCK YES!

seX-Power

What the fuck is this show, and why is everyone creaming over it?