Jerry Jarrett trying to get ASW TV Deal?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

gashface

Reaction score
Jerry Jarrett is getting back into the wrestling business. Jarrett, who ran the Memphis territory for decades and helped to found TNA, has gotten on board with Reno Riggin's Showtime All-Star Wrestling, which has been running regularly in the Tennessee area. In recent weeks, Jarrett has been a presence with the word being that he was working on a deal to get the company a syndicated TV deal. The promotion has a pilot HD TV taping set for 10/10 at the Nashville Fairgrounds aka the old TNA Asylum. Kid Kash, Chase Stevens, Andy Douglas, Flash Flanagan and former WWE developmental talents Tracy Taylor and Cassidy Riley/James are among those working regularly here. I haven't personally seen the product but Larry Goodman, who sends in TV reports for PWInsiderXTRA.com on SAW has been really high on the old school way they build TV and storylines.
Source: PWI

noumenon

LOL...I was just gonna say I had no idea he was completely done with TNA.

Qwake

THE NATURALS!

With the very few known wrestlers they listed I am really oubting this could amount to anything.