JERICHO!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

sharkboy 3:16

Reaction score
His return seems rushed and kind of disappointing to be quite honest, I think he's only back due to all the injuries or something but I still feel they could have done a better job. Although I am just happy hes back which means I'm watching again. Your guys thoughts on his return, what you want to see him do while he's back and who you'd like to see him face?

Personally I want him to win the Rumble, don't know if thats happening but he has to feud with Punk sometime, the promos would be AMAZING simply put and the matches right up there too. (Y)

...god...

Reaction score
My thoughts on Jericho being back is that Jericho could say absolutely nothing EVER and he'd still be more entertaining to me than the entire current roster. He's the man and I couldn't have flipped more shit and been more happy that I would be wrong when he returned (although he was my third guess). I hope he wins the Rumble, but I doubt he will, though I think this whole thing will be explained then with possibly someone else getting involved and being the reason he can't/won't speak like the videos said.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Wait, the promo videos said he wouldn't speak?

...god...

Reaction score
One of the videos says he will only speak if she says or something like that. Speculation that it could still be Stephanie, who's also been noted to be working out a lot again.

nation

Reaction score
He's back to trolling Jericho ala WCW days and his original days in the E

sharkboy 3:16

Reaction score
Ohhh okay I missed one of the videos, now I get it and its pretty interesting lol. Agreed dont really care what they do with him because whatever it is I'm watching, him not speaking is still more entertaining then pretty much anything else.

Well now I wanna know who 'she' is, don't really want it to be stephanie, who else could it really be? Kharma? Lol.

Reaction score
Word going around is it's either going to be Jericho or Orton taking the Rumble. Orton doesn't need to win the Rumble, he should be a surprise entrant that takes out Barrett and escalates that feud. But Jericho's penciled storyline is he won't talk till after he wins the Rumble, then challenges Punk the next night on Raw. Sounds pretty good. Don't know if I can stand all the "its stupid he's not talking" chatter though. He not talking has people talking. Hmmmm....

btman

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone saw aftermath after Raw last week. But Arda predicted a scenario where #28 and #29 (or whatever the last 2 guys in the ring are before #30) eliminate each other. Jericho walks out as #30, automatically wins the Rumble. And then doesn't talk about it until the next day on Raw. Imagine the heat there. That was before he spoke last night on Raw though.

With all this end of the world as we know it crap it crap, I can't tell if he's full of shit, bringing someone else in, or if he wins the Rumble will he use it to go after Taker's Streak instead of just challenging Punk for the belt. Taker for Wrestlemania is either taking on Masked Kane or Jericho, I can't see much of anyone else even attempting it since Cena's booked.