Jericho talks about WWE return

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Skadoo92

Reaction score
RVD Reqest

*Theme:Rob Van Dam
*Colours:Red,Black
*Person(s):Rob Van Dam
*Text:The Whole Damn Show
Font: Dont matter
*Size:500x200
Pics:Use these or find a really cool pic thats better than this please.
04.jpg
65509a8c.jpg

I Have 2 gif's here really want in it choose which one u like better
rvdnew9bh.gif
ecwlogo.gif

Name placement:Skadoo92 in bottom right corner

Thx guys and maybe chicks:smilie3:

Wrestling Station

rvdbanner1.jpg

couldnt review the animated images, i dunno why. so i hope this banner is satisfying.

Skadoo92

Reaction score
hey man great attempt, but just not quite what i was lookin for. Ill wait to see what some other guys is work looks like.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
In an interview with IGN.com, Chris Jericho was asked about a possible WWE return and he said the following:

"I don't want to go back and do the same thing. And do the same character I was doing last time. You constantly have to reinvent yourself. It's kind of a strange analogy but I think you'll pick it up when I say it - I always consider myself to be the Madonna of wrestling. And what I mean by that is 'constantly re-inventing yourself.' Every album Madonna does, she morphs into new styles of music and new looks. And when you work for the WWE, you work 52 weeks out of the year and on TV every week. You can't look the same or act the same every week. It gets boring. And I think that's why I've had such longevity as a performer and was always the guy to watch because people wanted to see what I did next. I even did that on Dancing with the Stars. And you have to do that or else you become predictable. And that's the worst thing you can become when you're in show business."
If he is gonna switch his character up I wonder what he is gonna do this time. Still think there is a chance he comes back face even tho it makes most sense to feud with Orton upon return.

rhetts jetski

Reaction score
The man could come out dressed as the Gobeldygooker week in, week out and he'd still be one of the most entertaining people in the company. Save_UsChrisJericho.

AF.

Reaction score
Don't care much for Jericho. He would be a nice addition for SmackDown, but nothing I would go out of my way to watch.

His last run as a heel was so fucking boring.

moo2k4

Reaction score
I've said it before and I'm completely cool with him coming back, and would like for him to come back. That being said though, his character has to be different. I don't care if he comes back as heel or face, but he needs a different persona than his last run.