Jericho Should get One more Chance for the WWE Title

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

I thought he returned to save us from Randy Orton? Now he's going to just walk away like that, mission failed? It would destroy his character and he pobably won't main event again in the near future, just linger around the uppercard.

vickymania

Reaction score
the idea will be good to defeat JBL..but as we all know,RAW roster is full of people vying for the title..and Cena and Lashley will come back from Injury sooner than later..HHH,HBK,Jeff,there's too many of them around already..where does this leave Jericho?? i dont see him getting a title match at a PPV ME in the near future..his time is now and WWE should use him till WM24,i think..otherwise,its a waste of his talent and character

Peterdea

Reaction score
I don't see a need for Y2J to be main eventing, I think he should be more focused on keeping the WWE alive. theres like a huge gap on Raw at the moment and Y2J should help fill it.

vickymania

Reaction score
where do you see the gap my friend?? RAW roster is over-flowing with people trying to be in the ME scene..Y2J needs to be in a PPV ME at this point of time,cause i doubt it will happen after WM

thefallisuponus

Reaction score
jericho should get another chance after all he is here to save us from randy orton

xAnisMosiTy_x

Reaction score
Jericho will get the title in 2008 most likely, but not anytime soon

CT Styles

After his JBL feud he will win it, I think because he got such a crappy pop when he came back they are going to have JBL put him over some more so then he can become WWE Champ.

vickymania

Reaction score
the whole Jericho/JBL/Orton thing is kind of in a mix right now..just saw this on Pwmania.com:

Local radio advertisements in Uncasville, Connecticut are advertising that on the January 7th edition of WWE RAW, will feature Randy Orton defending his WWE Championship against Chris Jericho, possibly a dark match main event.

Now a WWE championship match as a dark match main event??? surely,WWE can do better than this..

jrock210

Reaction score
he deserves another shot....hbk got one after randy hit him in the nuts they had that whole no super kick/no dq crap which took all the fun out of it....

aznality

Reaction score
They could have had another gimmick match to end the feud properly, but Orton has to retain, not because I like him (I hate orton), but Jericho just returned and he shouldnt win the title yet.