Jericho on smackdown?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

King Of Kings

Reaction score
Should jericho move to smackdown after wrestlemania? I really liked his segment with MVP. Jericho vs MVP would be a great fued imo. The highest i see jericho on raw will be IC champ which sucks cause i like jericho. What do you guys think of him moveing to smackdown?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I would like to see him on either show, but I think he is more needed on SD!, because they need some fresh main eventers. I also see Batista moving to Raw, so Jericho could have a headline spot if he moves

Qwake

Yeah, batista could fued with cena and orton, while y2j fueds with big show? Rey mysterio maybe, Edge, MVP. they really need to move Elijah burke or Punk too

Michael1

Reaction score
Well, the draft lottery is soon. Who knows, maybe they'll take that opportunity to move Jericho to Smackdown! which I think would be great for Smackdown!. And if he's heel, he can have a great feud with The Undertaker.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
Well, the draft lottery is soon. Who knows, maybe they'll take that opportunity to move Jericho to Smackdown! which I think would be great for Smackdown!. And if he's heel, he can have a great feud with The Undertaker.

I think its very likley that he could move to smackdown. If he moves there i would have a reason to watch it. Jericho deserves a push higher than the IC title.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I would rather see Jericho vs MVP with Jericho still face. Hope they do move Jericho

Fenix0505

Reaction score
me personally im not a Jerico fan but i would go with it if Jerico went to SD and Batista coming to raw it would make raw more competitive for the title and not so easy to control or gain... Jerico can't really get much more of an ego than what he has... all i see is him getting the IC champ nothing more.. at least on SD he could have a possibility gaining the HWC only because Rey Mysterio had it and hes like a cruzer weight/ heavy weight... so there is a possibility he would be bigger on SD.

btman

Reaction score
Jericho hadn't been to smackdown in 5 years. Though some matches would be good... I think he's staying on Raw. WHC contendors are Edge, Taker and Big Show. He won't beat Taker, with the one-punch by Big Show I don't think he'll be facing him... Edge probably won't be champ much longer so why even move him to Smackdown if he'll stay a mid-carder?

Highlight Reel is a Raw Exclusive as far as I'm concerned.

CT Styles

^^ Who cares what brand 'The Highlight Reel' belongs to, Carlito has hosted his one on both brands, that has nothing to do with him switching brands.

Batista, I think will go to RAW. Taker will win the belt at Mania and I can see Y2J feuding with Taker but there is not much he can do with taker IMO. I would love to see an Edge/Y2J feud for the WHC, but that won't happen unless maybe Taker wins via DQ at mania and then he feuds with Show leaving Edge & Jericho to have a feud.

kingovkings

Reaction score
I reckon y2j will go to smack dwn and eventually turn heel, And either Taker or Batista will go to Raw

Qwake

undertaker wont move to Raw. and Batista should move there, also y2j should fued for the WHC against show taker and Edge...