• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jericho is not The G.O.A.T.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
This video is opinion base, but also exactly explains my postion on Jericho and why I don't think he as great as many put him out to be. if you like Jericho and think he is the best/GOAT then cool. This is just a opposing opinion, and nothing more.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Mean, that is fine as well. I mainly posted this because it is a good video, and it explains my views on him pretty well since I can't.

I'm not gonna watch it tbh, not for any real reason other than I never watch YouTube videos lol if you can condense it into bullet points I'd be willing to engage tho

My points for would be largely the way he's managed to stay relevant all this time (a point against for you I'd assume since you don't like that he's still relevant). I have a lot of complaints myself tho but I'd just rate them minor compared to the positives, you'd probably also agree with all the complaints lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I love to meme he is the goat. I would say he is one if not the best at reinvention and is above average everwhere.

But to MY metrics? He's not even the goat of Winnipeg

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
For me personally he’s my all time favorite, I’ve just enjoyed most of his work, more than I haven’t enjoyed. Most of which has come from the last couple of years or so. I respect your opinion of not caring for him. I’m mainly fucking with ya when I give you a hard time about him. But yeah, dudes always for the most part entertained me.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
...decided to finally make a thread in forever, and it is irreverent/pointless, lol. I excepted nothing less, and I may make bullet points if I am not lazy

Deezy

DZ PZ
He's maybe top 20 at best.

Good hand, great character work over the years....terrible babyface tho.

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
Honestly, the video is put together well, but the person that does the video I have a lot to disagree with. Mainly his take on Jericho on the mic. I get that Jericho isn't everyone's cup of tea. I get that I'm a Jericho mark and is my favorite wrestler. But, there is literally one thing in what they say in that video that I would agree with and it's such a small thing that he makes a huge deal out of. I'm not surprised about it as I know, since I watched, all of that channel that the creator is a big old school japanese wrestling fan. Jericho isn't that, definitely not.