Jericho Fired

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Enigma22

Reaction score
lol at the people in this thread

and ya i doubt hes really gone for good. he will probably be either back on raw soon or on smackdown...

CenaHardy

Reaction score
Why must everybody be so cruel to me and ignore me, I just want to discuss wrestling :(
Smackdown.
Please post in the correct thread.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
ok this is EASILY an alt account, there is absouletly no possible way any person could be this incompetant/idiotic. Ten or not. I hate to make fun of this guy but wow, sorry about this spam but I'm crying from laughing at these posts this kid is making

CenaHardy

Reaction score
ok this is EASILY an alt account, there is absouletly no possible way any person could be this incompetant/idiotic. Ten or not. I hate to make fun of this guy but wow, sorry about this spam but I'm crying from laughing at these posts this kid is making
roflrofl, you are very silly thinking I am idiotic, you are the one who is a Randy Orton fan.

OWeapon

Reaction score
If Cena were to lift anyone up for the FU, they should simply just repeatedly bash him in the face to escape, or just refuse to be lifted and struggle in the first place.

Oh and by the way, its "The Throwback" now.

Anyway, back on topic. Vince will bring Jericho back for his supposed power fued, with Jericho representing him in some Wrestlemania match. Jericho has to be at Wrestlemania, he just has to!

Vandy316

Reaction score
kid i will gladly take an FU from Cena, it will hurt no more than taking one from my older brother.

Vince this thread is your fault for aiming towards kids.

CenaHardy

Reaction score
^^Is your older brother the World Champion! Didn't think so!

If Cena were to lift anyone up for the FU, they should simply just repeatedly bash him in the face to escape, or just refuse to be lifted and struggle in the first place.

Oh and by the way, its "The Throwback" now.
Once again, try saying that while getting The Throwback from Cena. They can't 'refuse' because Cena doesn't ask politely (although he should), he just kicks there butt!

I hope Jericho doesn't ruin Wrestlemania and come back.

The Rated R CMStar

If he were at least funny, it would be acceptable.

I'll give him 6 more posts to make me laugh or I'll hit the ignore button

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
I hate you, more than I ever hated WWE369... Your the worst poster since Ironman HELL you may be WORSE than Ironman

Back to Jericho, so what does everyone think will come of this?

OWeapon

Reaction score
I personally would refuse by making myself become dead weight, and then kicking, scratching, punching anything I can, maybe gouge at his eyes, until he lets me go. The Throwback/FU is a staged move...

CenaHardy, get into a fight and try and use the move...see how long you last.

CenaHardy

Reaction score
I personally would refuse by making myself become dead weight, and then kicking, scratching, punching anything I can, maybe gouge at his eyes, until he lets me go. The Throwback/FU is a staged move...
Even with your cheating moves you are no match for the might of John Cena! He would knock you out with his Five Knuckle Shuffle and then give you the Throwback!
CenaHardy, get into a fight and try and use the move...see how long you last.
I'm not as strong as Cena, so probably not as long as him

MikeRaw

Have to see where this goes before passing judgement.
I'm guessing Vince will "bring him back" next week though.

OWeapon

Reaction score
Well, while Cena is busy waving his arm around and bouncing off ropes and brushing off his shoulder and then raising his fist...I think I might walk off and grab a coffee before I come back and consider taking the move.

Jericho as the new GM would be funny as.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
God damn your ruining my thread!! I don't know anything about the staff but CMS since your mod cant you just ban him? the kid wont stop spamming even though I am trieing to get this back on track, He has 21 posts, all of which are annoying kayfabe blasphemy!

Vandy316

Reaction score
CenaHardy, Cena is only the champ because he attracts little annoying kids like you to watch TV.

I think that Vince will bring Jericho back at the Rumble to screw the likely winner out of winning and giving a mid-carder who deserves a push their time to shine.

EDIT: Bringing him back as GM would be great shit and it would create a big spark in the McMahon feud