Jeremy Clarkson Fired by BBC

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
News Story

You have probably heard this already. But what do people think of this? And what happens to Top Gear now?

I know that James May has put on his Twitter "Former BBC2 Show Host" and not sure where Richard Hammond is now. There is a lot of speculation of what BBC is going to do with there #1 show and if they are going to replace the Hosts. Many Top Gear fans will agree with this;
n9lg4jg.jpg
There is now word that Jeremy Clarkson could face Police Action due to the "Fracas"
Source

Here is James May's reation to Jeremy's sacking

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
You hit a co-worker, you get fired. Seems fair tbh. Guy is an absolute cheb end anyway.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Clarkson was the low end of Top Gear either way.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Never heard of him, but I have it on good authority that he is an absolute cheb.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Good on them for firing him, dont get me wrong i love the show but I am pretty sure they can survive. Hopefully May and Hammond stick on.