• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jeff's Promise

Will Jeff get suspended ever again?

• Yes, he will get suspended

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, he is a changed and will not get suspended

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Vandy316

Reaction score
i found this on NoDQ
In the recent issue of WWE Magazine, Jeff Hardy had a candid interview discussing his second suspension.

"I made a mistake and I paid for it," Hardy states. "That was a huge, huge punishment. I was involved in such a big match heading in, and I missed it. But I think the fans respect the fact that I've confessed to what I did wrong. Throughout my suspension, they tested me two or three times each week. No joke. The testing is very thorough, which is good. You literally have to lift your shirt up to your chest, and drop your pants. Then some guy squats next to you so he can watch you piss."

Hardy continued with the following:

"There's so much stress that goes along with getting suspended, or even knowing that you might get suspended. To me, it's just not worth it. Jeff Hardy will not get suspended again.

wow. it seems like Jeff is getting serious about this. he had the biggest push of his life slip through his fingers because of his last suspension. he shouldve figured out that the WWE doesnt always mess around after leaving WWE for a while. i hope he goes through with this. what do you guys think? do you think he will go through with this or will he get suspended again? i think he will go through with this and finally get a World Championship.

AnkleBreaker

Reaction score
I agree, He knows if he followed the rules he could make the big time. I doubt very seriously he'll make a mistake or do something stupid like that again..or maybe he'll find a better way to hide it

The A-man

Reaction score
On a third offence, Jeff WILL get fired for good, so I thinking he is watching his back from now on.

Besides, I imagine he's got a good ways to go to prove to everyone and himself that he's not screw things up again. It would be a crying shame if he got canned for a promise that he broke in the blink of an eye.

I'm sure hoping he keeps his word. Cause if he comes out and says all this and goes on to get suspended again I'll lose all respect for the guy, cause your only as good as your word.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Saying it is one thing doing it is another ! I will reserve my judgement for now but i will say it wouldn't surprise me to see Jeff fxxk up again some time in the future. Hope he can keep his word but I'm sceptical.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Jeff will get a third offense and will be fired. Vince then will wait 3-4 months and hire him back.

I honestly don't ever see any top stars being permanently fired after three offenses.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
And then I can only assume that the three strike rule would reset. Which would be senseless, but I've never read the whole policy so I can't say for sure that's the way it works, but a large part of me wouldn't be surprised by such 'underhanded' tactics.

MikeRaw

If he does ever again, I won't have ANY sympathy for him at all, just for being a dumbass. But hey, I think he won't, he's human, and he can stop fucking up, lol. But ya, I think he will win a world title soon, in the next year some time, so I think he's done getting suspended.

seX-Power

I agree with those who have said that he won't screw himself up again. He knows that he is in line for a world title so hopefully he knows not to stuff up his chances. If not, the he can retire, or go to TNA

Reaction score
After watching SD and seeing the MVP Lounge i think it's safe to say his promise will live up to his word. Hardy looked like he was even about to cry and i was really shocked.

Yea i read the article and it definitely got to me. Jeff sounds like what happened to him really hit him hard and he sounds like he's definitely ready to mature. If anyone wants to read the full article i could scan it in tomorrow it's a pretty good one. Plus there's a good Orton article in there too. Sounds like there both getting a reality check.