Jeff Jarrett Interview

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ben

Reaction score
- The UK Sun has an interview up with Jeff Jarrett where he talks about TNA, how wrestling needs another 'pop culture moment' and more. You can check it out at http://www.thesun.co.uk/ Some of the highlights are below:

On whether Impact should feature more wrestling: "When the creative process is successful, the talent gets all the credit. When it is unsuccessful, creative gets all the blame. There's always got to be a healthy mix. When you're doing 52 shows a year that process is hard to balance. Sometimes you go too far one way, sometimes you go too far the other way. It's a healthy criticism at times but at other times it's not."

On who the best wrestler in the world is: "When I look at a talent you have to be able to talk, you've got to be able to wrestle, you've got to have the 'it' factor. I don't believe Kurt Angle has a peer. He doesn't have a weakness across the board. His body of work over the last 10 years is incredible — you know you are going to see something special when he's in a big match.

On whether Kurt Angle has ever wanted to kill him: "Hmm. And vice versa too. Professionally, we're good. Personally, I don't think we'll ever see eye to eye."

No way him and Kurt are cool, Jarrett prob doesn't have a problem with Kurt, but the fact that JJ came in and started nailing his ex wife almost immediately after the divorce can't sit well with Angle.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
He said professionally they are cool meaning that they can work a feud together without having issues because at the end of the day it's work. But he did point out personally they probably never get along so guess that is him pretty much saying there is hate on both sides they just are both professional enough to put that to the side when working. That said when they end up facing off I expect Kurt to land some legit bombs on Jarrett.