• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Personally I am all for this....Jeff knows how to but on a great match,I dont care how many of you disagree.Sure hes somewhat of a spot monkey but still,what do we want to see the same style of wrestling all the time?? No!! Jeff is somthing diffrent thats why I like him...That kid desrves a Main Event slot,and even a world title,along with his bro Matt ofcourse.

Reaction score
jeff can put on a hell of a match with many spots in it. and jeff can get bulldozerd and make it look good at the smae time so i am happy becaue they finalyy have a match with umaga that is actually good

MikeRaw

He is well deserving of a push.Jeff has had setbacks in his career so far but has managed to maintain one of the biggest fanbases of anyone today.Jeff is a great talent who gives it his all and I hope he ontinues as a high mis carder(5th match of 6 or so) and occasionally in the Main Event...He can handle it...

Keeb Daddy

Reaction score
jeff last night...

I'm glad to see Jeff come out and get involved in the main event, it created a couple possible angles... also loved the brutality of the chair shots he delivered to Umaga... every time I see a chair shot I'm like "hit him again, hit him again, HIT HIM AGAIN SHIT!!!" but no one ever does, so for him to just unleash was awesome...

also when he landed all jacked on his neck after that blown spot in his match... damn... that's hardcore to keep goin' after that...

Reaction score
Jeff deserves this push....and I can definetly see him in the ME every now and then..........loved how he unleashed with that chair.....

straight_edge76

I thought he broke his neck in his missed spot! and the way he beat Kenendy was suspenseful, i was expecting a Double Count Out, ahd he really UNLOADED with the chair, the only way I can he him main eventing is on ECW with Punk and Morrison, and Jeff Hardy VS CM Punk has been a dream match of mine for a few years

Great One

What push... he's in the same damn place he's been since he came back.

KENNEDY412

Reaction score
Yea, idn it really doesn't seem like he is going to be entering the ME scene soon... I'm not saying that he isn't going to and i really hope he does but now it looks like he is going to go against Umaga for the IC title at summerslam and i think hes going to win and stay with the Intercontinental Title.. could be wrong, don't no....

3lions

Reaction score
He's recieved a slight push, by being Lashley's mystery partner in the tag match a couple weeks ago and then interfering in the ME this week (albeit to set up a feud for the IC Title). I doubt Jeff is recieving a push, although I'd expect him to win the IC title at SS.

Tom_RIP

Reaction score
I never liked Jeff Hardy, but he can pull off an amazing match. I always thought he was only good at tag matches.

samborambo

Reaction score
I think the the main event scene will be pretty booked up for the next few months with Orton/Cena/HHH probably King Booker and Lashley being involved to give competition. This would leave Jeff in the mid card, But there is enough talent in the RAW mid card (Umaga,Kennedy and carlito) for Jeff to feud with.

Reaction score
Jeff’s matches are very exiting as you saw at the GAB and on Raw. Both those matches were the match of the night, so I can see a slight push. He got to face people like Umaga and Kennedy instead of facing crap like Santino.

straight_edge76

^^ I Gotta agree, his match with Kennedy on RAW I thought was the MOTN. But I had hoped it would have ended in a pin/submission though. lol

Switchy

Reaction score
I'm not a fan of Jeff but he can without a doubt pull of a huge match no matter where on the card which is one (and possibly the only) thing I like about him. His mic skills are holding what's him from the main event and I reckon he should stay in the midcard because a feud with Umaga would be better than a feud with someone like Kennedy.

If Jeff feuds with Umaga both of them get credit but if he feuds with Kennedy for example, Jeff will get shitloads of credit but Kennedy won't get barely any as it's a step back for him so although he would be a popular ME'er, imo he would drag the stars who are already there backwards.