Jeff Hardy?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Well Jeff Hardy's drug suspension ended today so who knows when he'll be back, he may go into a feud with Chris Jericho over the Inercontinental Championship since that was the plan before he fucked up but imo, doesn't matter what Jeff does.. six months/a year from now he'll be wished well in his future endeavours and gone from the Fed once again.

fteezy

Reaction score
he's going to get the IC Title back to give him a lil bit momentum, then i think somewhere in the near future this yr they'll try again for the WWE Title push

the dark knight

fucker disappointed me. when he said intercont......... i thought he was gonna rephrase it and say WWE CHAMPIONSHIP!

but yea, IC title for now isn't so bad. he just needs NOT to wear the same gay gear he wore last night and change back his entrance music.

Metalhead

Reaction score
fucker disappointed me. when he said intercont......... i thought he was gonna rephrase it and say WWE CHAMPIONSHIP!

but yea, IC title for now isn't so bad. he just needs NOT to wear the same gay gear he wore last night and change back his entrance music.

I agree on that the gear he wore looked pretty queer.
I can't see him in a feud with Triple H for the WWE Belt.
But if someone like Orton or JBL gets the belt, I can see him feud with them.

the dark knight

it didnt have to mean he's going for the belt right away....we've seen guys say that then never get a title shot before 6 months before.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
His return was very underwhelming in my opinion it was just very "Bleeh" for me, and what's up with Umaga always jobbing to Jeff? That's fucked up, throw some other guy out there to lose to Hardy in 3 minutes..

the dark knight

His return was very underwhelming in my opinion it was just very "Bleeh" for me, and what's up with Umaga always jobbing to Jeff? That's fucked up, throw some other guy out there to lose to Hardy in 3 minutes..
umaga should job for everyone on the roster except santino and hardcoreholly.

Beer Money Army

Umaga shouldn't had to Job to Hardy on hardy 1st Nite back....

Special Fx

Reaction score
Umaga really didn't job cuz jeff didn't even get a convincing 3 count. He just basically stole a victory on some quick shit. It's very believable Hardy can beat Umaga, especially with that whisper in the wind. (it's only the best opponent standing dive move ever). neways, Jeff Hardy a heel? George Bush winning a spelling bee will happen first. It's kind of sad and I don't want to admit because Jeff Hardy's been my favorite wrestler since I was little but I agree, I think he will fuck up again in the future and if he doesn't more power to him. But wwe already thinks he will so I don't see a world title reign in his future. :schmoll: (lol i had to hunt 4 a simple sad face smile).
Yo wasn't it about time for some new Hardy music. It'll catch on, don't worry. Orton got a new song too if i remember correctly. Oh, btw, Jeff Hardy did just get caught on the marijuana tip and not on no real drug shit right?

Beer Money Army

lol about 50-70% of the time his whisper in the wind doesn't get the 100% effect...

I just think it stupid having Umaga jobbing to hardy on his 1st day Back.. It isn't really teaching him a lesson for his 2nd time failing.....

I don't like umaga myself... But Umaga>Jeff hardy...But how many times has hardy beat umaga with a schoolly boy type ending/roll up.....

Raw Just wasting Umaga and it's isn't helping him

John

Where Can Jeff Hardy Go From Here?

Now Jeff Hardy Has Returned back to the Active roster on Raw where should WWE and Hardy go from there. One of the main options is to have him feud with Y2J, but then if Jericho puts Hardy over then it will look like Jericho was holding the title til hardy returns. but i have an idea which may benefit hardy. The draft lottery is coming up soon right? well draft him to Smackdown and team with his brother, for a week or two then have matt turn heel on Jeff which will start a brother vs. brother feud for the championship. and with the right booking and right effore from both brothers this could be feud of the year. what do you guys think? good idea or not? if not what should be next for Jeff Hardy?