Jeff Hardy & Umaga want Ron Killings in WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Christian

Reaction score
I'd mark for Killings if he was in WWE.. The dude would be like the best entertainer on the roster.

phantomgerald

Hell yeah Ron Killings would do ECW or SD some good with added depth, but he'll never hold a title, i'm sure of that. Maybe AAA is the beter option long term.

Wrestling Station

if thats true, he might be a good addition to be used as a small heel faction with Benjamin and Burke.

C4

if thats true, he might be a good addition to be used as a small heel faction with Benjamin and Burke.

Yeah, that would be cool *The Nope guys* :wassat:
But seriously what will he do in the WWE? I'm sure they will move him to the third brand 'ECW' and have him wrestle Miz over there, come on for gods sake he doesn't need that.. and WWE has enough people already, the over crowded Roster and Ron Killings just won't fit anywhere!!

J

Lmao...Big Daddy V, Burke, Shelton, and Killings = The Black Evolution...