Jeff Hardy to Jail?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
According to The Charlotte Observer, Jeff Hardy is set to plead guilty to drug charges when he returns to court next month. Word of this has come from the Moore County district attorney.

County deputies raided Hardy's home on September 11, 2009 after Fayetteville police received a tip about drug use there. He was arrested on charges of trafficking in controlled prescription pills and possession of anabolic steroids, after a search of his residence yielded 262 Vicodin prescription pills, 180 soma prescription pills, 555 milliliters of anabolic steroids, a residual amount of powder cocaine, and drug paraphernalia.

(http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2010/1227/534995/jeff-hardy/)

This is a link to North Carolina penalties for illegal possession and drug trafficking. According to the charges levied, Hardy is facing a MANDATORY sentencing of 45 days at least. There is no getting around this... regardless of plea agreement or not. The question is whether this will be 45 days in the hole... or possibly 6 months!

http://www.wfu.edu/hr/drug/nc-penalties.html

Credit: Wrestleview/Doug Lackey

IMO, this just shows how stupid TNA is for giving Hardy the title while he was still in hot water.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Regardless of what the law says I am fairly certain that the judge can still issue a suspended sentence at his discretion.

If not, it's really no big deal. 45 days is nothing.

Reaction score
Garbage. Absolute garbage. I did 31 days in the joint for less than a joints worth of pot, and this cocksucker has a small pharmacy and is only looking at between 45 days and 6 months? The average Johnny Dopelover would get a year just for some coke residue. Just pathetic. I hope this guy gets stuck in a pod with someone waiting for a transfer to the big show with nothing to lose, but with a name to make.

...god...

Reaction score
They wrote Ken Anderson off TV for like two months. This really shouldn't be difficult. Two months of his taped, "cryptic" promos saying how he's the anti-christ of professional wrestling.

Reaction score
Jeff Hardy will come back to WWE and will reunite the Hardy Boyz once again.

And like always, they'll still suck

Quintastic One

Reaction score
The good news coming from this means that Jeff Hardy will HAVE to drop the title by next month. So Eric Bischoff and Hogan can't constantly jack themselves off to heels constantly winning all the time, as SOMEBODY has to win the belt between Anderson, RVD or Matt Morgan.

Uncle Saucey

Reaction score
I live in NC and this state is a joke. As former N.Y.P.D. I'd be shocked if he get any time at all. He pleaded out so I'm pretty sure he'll get no time. When I got popped for a DUI (which I did) they threw the book at me cause I "supposedly upheld the law and knew better" BUT I'm a New Yorker and instead of "protect and serve" they just raised revenue. It sucks, I feel sorry for the general public. I protected and served and got the scars to show for it....... Screw JEFF HARDY, if he learns from this God Bless Him, if he don't............ F.H.........