Jeff Hardy takes a shot at CM Punk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
if they were on coke they wouldnt be in a restaurant yo. dont eat on coke seemed like they were on a downer. Probably a mix of prescription drugs yo. I use to be in the same shoes as punk. A guy who doesnt do drugs but is always around people who are fucked on on drugs are generally misunderstood. But CM Punk has always been described as a douchebag loner. And Punk trains in the same gym as mr.international Shonie FUCKING CARTER so if Jeff has a problem with him, I think Punk who has always been a student of Muay Thai could handle himself and always has showed that kind of attitude before training in the same gym as Shonie. For a douchebag loner to have that kind of attitude he certainly has to be able to back it up which is why he probably does train MMA. Especially since Shonie Carter has expressed interest to joining the WWE and setting it all up through CM Punk

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Roflroflrofl.

"Ambien is a prescription, in case you didn't know"

Yes Jeff, we know you are VERY familiar with prescription drugs.

These guys both seem baked out of their fucking minds. lol. They can't even reasonable pronounce certain words as most sentences just start to slur off.

The fat waitress is the best part of this video.

Kaedon

Reaction score
This is what happens when you give a couple of drunk guys a camera. They were clearly wasted. Not on coke, or weed, well maybe a little weed, that's clearly two boozed up motherfuckers.

Double J

Reaction score
So was anybody else besides me waiting for Matt to say "I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse.".....

Airfixx

Reaction score
Wasn't implying they were on Coke btw. --->