Jeff Hardy takes a shot at CM Punk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

Reaction score
It looks like Matt isn't the only Hardy that can be a YouTube sensation:
[YT]7pCcHJKJ1jU[/YT]

This video made me LOL. Jeff looked/seemed high on somethin' when he recorded it. And Matt looked like he wanted to cry at the end lol.

However, I will give Jeff credit, he was/is responsible for some of the success that Punk has achieved. I am not sure if not for Hardy, if Punk would have had as epic of a heel turn as he did. But, I also wouldn't doubt that a guy like HBK or Rey putting over Punk as a heel couldn't have had the same result (similar to Bret/Austin).

(idk if this in the correct section to post this, move to another section if need be)

...god...

Reaction score
Rofl, "I don't even believe that, I still think you take ambien to go to sleep motherfucker".

straight_edge76

Reaction score
That part cracked me up too. Also the part where he flips off the camera and says something along the lines of "and you cant even do that in your company" or some shit was random as hell, but fuckin' hilarious.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
You shouldn't give Jeff Hardy credit for anything. Punk was a world champ before Hardy was, and was already well on his way to coming into his own and would have made it there regardless of Jeff Hardy.

On top of that, even if you do want to attribute some of Punk's success to Jeff you can't actually say that it was intentional. Unless of course he meant to get suspended, what was it twice? To give Punk the material he needed.

And of course Matt wanted to cry. He was sitting there still talking about the girl who cheated on him and dumped him 6 years ago. But she still calls him when she needs someone to talk to. lol. That doesn't make you any good, that makes you the chump. Punk gets the vagina while Matt gets the menstruation.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Also the part where he flips off the camera and says something along the lines of "and you cant even do that in your company" or some shit was random as hell, but fuckin' hilarious.

That was also pretty stupid. Like that actually means anything. Although given his current state I wouldn't be surprised to discover that Jeff actually thought at the time that his middle finger or cursing could draw money.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
That was also pretty stupid. Like that actually means anything. Although given his current state I wouldn't be surprised to discover that Jeff actually thought at the time that his middle finger or cursing could draw money.

LOL, I know honestly with that remark he sounded like a straight anti-WWE mark that you see all over the internet. And with what he said about "making Punk" I dont think he necessarily made Punk a star, because like you said (and I already knew) Punk was a fucking star before he even stepped in the ring with Jeff. All Jeff did is make his heel turn and promos much more epic being that he didn't have to make anything up. But Jeff obviously, in his eyes did everything on purpose, to "make CM Punk a fucking super star"

...god...

Reaction score
It's pretty obvious they were both high/on some drugs for this video and like most of their videos.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
Matt doesn't look like he's on drugs, he was just in the middle of his 15th happy meal that day.

Screw Jeff though. He never made anybody a star. He had a lame one month title run, followed by two more lame one month title runs. On the flipside though, Punk's a total dick, and super overrated by the internet crowd in his WWE run at that. So I don't really care who says what about him. Jeff's just being a drugged up fool as usual.

I'd laugh if it came out this video was played at his trial.

...god...

Reaction score
You clearly haven't seen some of his other videos. Their free time = get drunk and make youtube videos.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
No i've seen his other videos and his "A-OK" video, and he looked jacked up on somas in most of them except that one where he was eating a bunch of grapes, in this video though, he just looks like he's more focused on eating than talking. The Hardy parents must be proud of their sons.

Reaction score
Matt doesn't look like he's on drugs, he was just in the middle of his 15th happy meal that day.

Screw Jeff though. He never made anybody a star. He had a lame one month title run, followed by two more lame one month title runs. On the flipside though, Punk's a total dick, and super overrated by the internet crowd in his WWE run at that. So I don't really care who says what about him. Jeff's just being a drugged up fool as usual.

I'd laugh if it came out this video was played at his trial.

So true. He's talented, fo sho. But he isn't as good now as he was 6-7 years ago on the indies. He's funny. He's a good worker. He's quick witted, but he's declined since his indy days. Guy still hasn't had an epic match, he's had some great matches with Rey, but Rey has great matches with anything that moves. He's solid, but he isn't this Jericho-esque figure people think he is. Not yet at least and I for one am hoping he comes around.

...god...

Reaction score
I personally don't think he's hit his prime in the WWE and that'll definitely come on his return, because he was getting some nice face cheers right before he got injured (like Jericho was, but not NEARLY as much, every single arena you heard a "Y2J!" chant). So can definitely see him coming back playing a tweener and REALLY getting over sorta like Orton did.

TheAnswer

Reaction score
They were both fucked up in that video. Jeff Hardy was rambling on about nothing really? Why trash a guy who you previously worked with who I think helped get Jeff over? Remember that if a heel can get so much heat on him it will make the face much more popular so it went both ways..... Jeff, stop doing drugs

Airfixx

Reaction score
^^^Jeff gives drugs a bad name.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Far too much cocaine in this world... Things were better when it was just for the rich, cos they were probably boring assholes to begin with.

Meanwhile the remainder of the 'curious' out there could go about their day laughing hysterically, hallucinating, having radical thoughts and/or concocting theories about life & the universe for the price of a beer or even for free!