• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jeff Hardy Suspension Discussion

4RealVivaLaRaza

Christ, what a disappointment!
Sucks for Jeff, not only is he suspended, he lost his house and his dog is dead.

If he was doing something like acid that's one thing, I can't fault him though it was pain killers. Jeff has put his body through hell. Don't bother with shit on how all wrestlers put their bodies through hell, just no. Some are willing to do more to their bodies than others.

Let's compare Jeff Hardy and Val Venis. Both are veterans, both deserve respect in their own right, but one obviously has put their body through more than the other.

Doesn't he realize the amount of respect that he has from both casual fans and the smarks? Doing weed once in a while is one thing, but it's either his wrestling career or the drugs. Suppose he didn't learn from TNA, maybe he never will. It's a shame, I was hoping we would see him as WWE champ one day, guess not.

Edited to add some more:
If Hunter or Cena failed a drug test, does anybody really think they would be taken out of the main event of WrestleMania? The answer is of course NO. Hardy is a big draw so it is pretty much hypocritical of the E.

Though I do have to say Y2J is more than likely getting a nice chuckle out of all this.

It may be time for Jeff Hardy to step away from the business if he can't handle it without pain killers, assuming it was pain medication. It's not fair for any of us to call him an idiot for using if his body as its most likely in extreme amounts of pain. None of us have put our bodies through what Jeff has to entertain people.

Wolf

Jeff Hardy is my favorite wrestler but, he just over did it this time. He was so F*****G close to get a title shot and he blew it. DAMN IT!!!!

Fenix0505

lol, so thats were he went xD, i never thought he would do "substances".. thought e was not a druggie although...