• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jeff Hardy Sig

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
I just go my photoshop back so im tryna flee off some gfx rust, so dont be harsh =P

V1:
jeffhardysigcv0.png

V2:
jeffhardysigsp7.gif

Rate/Hate/Debate

Wrestling Station

its good, but i recommend you reduce the brightness of it. just add 12%-15% black/white gradient on the whole thing to do the trick.

good work.

The Miz

Reaction score
Out of all the forums I have been on this one has the worst ratings out of all of them. Anyhow, I will give you an honest rate.

The little boxes that make up the whole sig is okay, however if you did the same sig but just with a solid box (Normal Sigs) it would probably look abit better, if not just the same. I don't like the BG either, it is just to much C4D going on. IMO it doesn't suit Jeff Hardy. The text needs work to, it is to blan looking and kind of looks bad (Don't worry though I don't have text skills either) I also think that the main render of Hardy it out of focus & blurry so to say.

The first one I would give 5.5/10 the second one I would give about a 6, the extra point 5 in for the gif. However, you could of done better on that part. I personally don't make sigs with a gif. in them because it always makes them look messy. I actually have yet to see an outstanding sig with a gif in it.

Anyhow, I do realize your coming off graphic rust like me & it is sometimes hard to get back into it. Good Effort man, not 10/10's though & that is not me being a dick just me being honest.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
^^^ lol you let me have it, anyways i agree with you on alot of aspects, and like i said im still very rusty. also i have to agree with you alot of sites suck at rating

Untouchable

Reaction score
Out of all the forums I have been on this one has the worst ratings out of all of them. Anyhow, I will give you an honest rate.

thats why i tend not to go on the showcase....it pisses me off, the league has proper judges who actually know about gfx so sign up their if you want real feedback and scores