Jeff Hardy Possible return?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AJ.

Reaction score
So as most of you know back in 2009 Jeff Hardy left the WWE. He has been with TNA now for a while. But I was just on WWE.com and I searched his name and this came up. WWE.com: Jeff Hardy Usually nothing comes up but now his profile comes up. Possible return or does this mean nothing? What do you think?

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
doesn't mean anything.... The dudley's, Tazz, Sting and Kurt Angle have all had their profiles featured on WWE's site... just part of their alumni section

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
HE'S COMING BACK :mark: :mark: :mark:

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
HE'S COMING BACK :mark: :mark: :mark:

Sure hope not, he is nothing at this point. He had his window in 09, this guy should be Bubba Ray Dudley'd and have WWE just flat out refuse to work with him anymore.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Hopefully, talk has been around sense last year of his return. Jeff is also a big money maker..

I don't think he'd make the WWE enough money to be worth the cost of bringing him in, and the time, and the effort. WWE is pretty good in the part timers department right now. No way in hell Jeff is going to push sells, and ratings more than Trips, Undertaker, Lesnar, and Rock.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
TNA not being a factor in anything is just proof that JEff Hardy isn't a big money maker. He had the WWE machine behind him when he got over and it made him sucessful, TNA had the hottest talent in wrestling at the time on their show and it didn't do shit for either party.

Hardy isn't a draw, and at this point, it will be like replacing Rey Mysterio for another Mysterio with a drug issue.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
He signed a new deal with TNA a couple of months ago.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
His profile has been in the Alumni section since about December. Also I believe he renewed is TNA contract sometime last August when this rumor last went around.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Does it really matter whether he was a draw or not in TNA? You just admitted he was successful with the WWE machine behind him, so there's no reason to believe he wouldn't be successful again. You shouldn't base whether or not they're a draw in TNA because Hulk Hogan damn sure isn't either, but there's plenty of money to be made off of him in the WWE, just like there is Jeff.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Does it really matter whether he was a draw or not in TNA? You just admitted he was successful with the WWE machine behind him, so there's no reason to believe he wouldn't be successful again. You shouldn't base whether or not they're a draw in TNA because Hulk Hogan damn sure isn't either, but there's plenty of money to be made off of him in the WWE, just like there is Jeff.

Let me rephrase my point. WWE made him over, it didn't mean he was a money maker. Anyone can get over....Shit Zack Ryder got over, does it mean Zack Ryder should be on top of Raw? No, he also sells merch too, but it doesn't mean he is worth pushing....just like Jeff. Who is by the way, riddled with back problems, and just a Rey Mysterio with a drug problem. Does this mean WWE would give him a whole new batch of strikes to fail?

Also, I think plenty of us already knew he was re-signed to TNA, it was the whole reason he won that BFG series. Just needed a thread to talk about what a fucking clown shoe Hardy is

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
WWE would have him back in a second, they might of got him over but get over he sure did, and was more popular than Cena for a good while. Plus he had huge pull with women demographics which no other male wrestler really has (maybe they tune in to see Orton's abs or something, idk)

As for his drug problems, he was pretty reliable last time he was under contract with WWE. Sure he got suspended once or twice but nothing major as Victory Road shambles, which is totally on TNA for being a bush league company and sending him out there on TV in that state.

As long as he's jumping off tall shit, I can deal with him popping a few pain pills, as crass as that sounds I'm only interested in him entertaining me, not being his social worker. He can shoot up all he wants in his hotel room for all I give a shit.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
You do know that Meth Hardy didn't resign with WWE because he was going to fail their policy for a third time right? He was busted by the popo not even a few days after he left.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
You do know that Meth Hardy didn't resign with WWE because he was going to fail their policy for a third time right? He was busted by the popo not even a few days after he left.

I miss the Meth Hardy and Fatt Hardy macros.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score

Very good point. It will happen at some point even if only for a short spell, just like Angle. But Jeff has to prove himself a bit more in TNA first.