• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jeff Hardy Guilty And Will Serve Jail Time

bawjustice

shelley scolded

source= www.24wrestling.com

Alex Shelley was actually scolded by Dutch Mantel a while back for doing "European chain wrestling crap" in one of his matches; he was instructed to stick to the highspots that the X Division is known for.

------------------------------------

aca0e70d.jpg

poop.jpg

Rell

wow, I really hope Shelley leaves TNA and returns to Ring Of Honor where he belongs...Is that a real piece of crap in your signature, you sick fu**

I hope TNA will understand that Alex Shelley is greatness and that they let him wrestle the way he wants to. I like that "European crap" that Dutch was referring to.

jamie

TNA star Jeff Hardy was back in a Moore County, North Carolina courtroom on Thursday and pleaed guilty to three felony drug charges, including:

* Two counts of intent to distribute a controlled substance
* one count of conspiracy to traffic in a compound containing opium.

Hardy was sentenced to serve ten days in jail and also fined $100,000.

In addition to the fine and jail time he was also sentenced to 30 months probation.

In the event that Hardy violates the terms of his probation, he could be sent back to jail.

No word yet on when his jail sentence will begin.

Hardy returns to TNA television tonight on Impact Wrestling.

PHX

Legacy Member
How you pled guilty to 3 FELONIES and only get 10 days and have to pay 100 k. Never heard of nothing like that.

AZUCAR!

He'll only miss the PPV and the 2 days worth of tapings after No Surrender, if he starts the 10 days immediately.