• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jeff Hardy done with WWE?

GShton

Reaction score
I hope he is done. He just isn't entertaining. He's a drugged out loser who is billed as a high flyer who's high flying repertoire consist of a swanton...

Fatal 55

Reaction score
People are reading well too much into this... Idiots

Why do so many of you belive these internet reporters, & THEN you all jump to conclusions when some1 misses 1 freakin Show!

Remember a few weeks ago when Monty Brown missed a show! & every1 though he was going to be fired! has he been released yet..... NO!

& WTF... turned Babyface, ye sure Umaga got a few cheers, but your bound to when your facing that Italian piece of crap!

Untill WWE report it, it's a load of bollocks to me!

Fatal 55

Reaction score
I still don't like him and don't care about whether he stays or goes either way.

Fair enuff... It's just it would be such a shame if he left again because over his career he's had so much potential & now it finnaly seems he's having a steady push like his brother but this happens.

I doubt the injury's really serious, but saying that he landed quite badly!

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I just heard an update that he just blow them off when contacted.....Hmmmmm :g:

Whered you find that Monkey?

I am now getting that from every other news site including the observer. Funny, I can usually trust the Insider. Oh well, I assume we'll get the real story in the next few days.

Sorry 'bout the premature ejaculation there folks.