• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jeff Hardy Disses Last Week's WWE RAW

Jeff Hardy wrote the following on Twitter yesterday about last week's RAW:

"Raw last week wasRotten...damn I wasAmazed...because I'm
usuallyImpressed? Did I mention Raw was thaShits lastWeek!"

WNW

Jeff Drug Test Hardy was complaining? We all know it was bad but He's on a show where the main storyline focus is on 2 old, dry men that can barely walk! Yeah it was bad, but when has any segment involving Hogan, Flair, Nash, Hall, Waltman, Nastyz, Jimmy Hart, RVD, Sting and Eric Bischoff been good?

CMS

Why can't Jeff Hardy just write like a normal person? Being a ~freak doesnt mean you have to be illiterate

noumenon

Jeff didn't like something!? Oh noez!

Judging by his taste in music, what he considers art and an interesting promo surely WWE are in trouble as Jeff is without a doubt one of the greatest minds of our time.

MizMasta3000

Plus it isn't like his shit show is any better.

WWE improvised the whole damn show with SD guys and still blew TNA out the water with ratings although the world change happened.

soulpower

Jeff Hardy wrote the following on Twitter yesterday about last week's RAW:

"Raw last week wasRotten...damn I wasAmazed...because I'm
usuallyImpressed? Did I mention Raw was thaShits lastWeek!"

WNW

Lol TNA last week wasROTTEN... RVD/AJ for free I was amazed! I'm usually not impressed, this week... I wasn't impressed either! Did I mention TNA was THASHITS LAStWeeKS!

See, I can make stupid messages too!

...god...

Why are we seriously commenting on a JEFF HARDY TWEET. He's probably on cocaine as we speak. Kid is fucked up, and probably doesn't have much more brain cells to suffice. Jeff, go do more cool spots and crazy INSANE!@ shit and stfu.