JC Epick Street Style Sig

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

I still don't know why they still do LockDown, without the Lethal Lockdown and the Electricity Cage, then it would be cage after cage match, most fans would get to find it boring

bighustle233

Reaction score
Couldn't agree with you more. Not that the matches were bad, but the electrified cage was a useless gimmick. and for that they had to use some extension cord cage that looked baddass but probably didn't hurt that much. For all that, they could've used barbed wire to line the top of the cage for the LAX v Team 3D match. It woulda made sense...
"You know how at the border, you like to put up a fence and then line the top with barbed wire? Well lets have us a barbed wire steel cage match!!!" (Konnan from the wheelchair)

That match woulda been bloody, and gory and everyone in the crowd would've went home happy. God I wish i could book for TNA

bighustle233

Reaction score
lol, ya. I love the signature Soulpower

you know whats sad about that signature with Sabu getting pounced??? That clip is used in the opening for ECW, and Sabu isn't even wearing the right ring gear. I feel kinda bad for Sabu, he's gotta look at himself looking like a pirate week after week

xtremebadass

I still havent seen this death defying drop from Angle to Styles, they always freeze it on TV, that sucks, TNA invented that though WWE stole that commercial idea to promote replays of their own PPVs, bitches.

Defiant One

Reaction score
when watching it, I was like damn, and thought it was cool, but now its aight the match was already pretty good in my mind

Famou$ 187

Most suprisin was JJ actually helpin his team.But ya it was ight.

Clark Miller

Reaction score
For Wrestling Addict.

attachment.php

Hate? Rate? Please Give Critique! Enjoy!

Clark Miller

Reaction score
its a little big, so if you wanna take it into microsoft paint and make it smaller if needed

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
I like this overall, and I like it when GFX creators aren't afraid to make "big" sigs when the style permits.