Jbl

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kennedy

Reaction score
What are Smackdown doing with him, becase they are building him with a fued with Batista or Taker but FOR WHAT!! He is retired or is he coming out of retirement??? Or will this feud be Blue??

phantomgerald

I honestly have no idea, but I like this angle. It's interesting to see how they develop this, maybe have APA together one last time.

HHHforever

Reaction score
Yea they definitely have been pushing JBL into a fued with virtually every face on Smackdown. I'm not really sure where they are going with this, but I kind of like it. I'm not a big fan of JBL, not just cuz he's heel cuz I like a lot of heels, but he's definitely a really good heel and makes for some interesting shows on Smackdown.

Reaction score
'Duh Duhduh Duh duh Do Duh Duhda banna banna wah' 'APA Walks In' "Lets go kick ass" says JBL... AHHHHHHHHHH THAT'LL MAKE MY DAY

MC Rae

Reaction score
I really miss the APA. Ahh, the good ol' days with the APA playing cards and the door with no walls! 'Jaaaaccckiiieee'.

I really don't know whats happening with JBL. I think he's a fantastic heel and a fantastic commentator, so i'm looking forward to see how this develops.