JBL to come back?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DashingPerfection

The Artiste
Reaction score
There's a little rumor that John Bradshaw Layfield will come back to the WWE. Last we heard of him was like last month when he climbed Mount Kilimanjaro. He's had lot of activity with WWE. But my question is, will he come back and will he be a commentator or a WWE Superstar? I really hope he doesn't come back.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
He has been back for weeks and been doing commentary. He won't be back full time though. He is climbing Mount Death in January

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
DashingPerfection said:
There's a little rumor that John Bradshaw Layfield will come back to the WWE. Last we heard of him was like last month when he climbed Mount Kilimanjaro. He's had lot of activity with WWE. But my question is, will he come back and will he be a commentator or a WWE Superstar? I really hope he doesn't come back.

You hope he doesn't come back? What planet are you from? The man is a WRESTLIN' GAWD! & Just as good commentator. JBL has worked a couple of Raws, and I understand he's working on Smackdown with Josh Matthews.

Last I heard WWE was very high on the idea of Matthews and JBL working together.

DashingPerfection

The Artiste
Reaction score
oh. I saw he wasn't on the roster cause i havent been able to watch wwe lately except SAT morning slam

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Okay Stop basically said what I wanted to say, but I gotta say this, your avatar matches your title. Applying for jobs, and Ziggler walking with a briefcase, just perfect :boss1:

Reactions: Crayo