JBL Signs On For Full-Time WWE Announcing Return

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Lawler heart attack made JBL come back. This sounded bad yea, when JBL returned it might gave him some nice flashbacks si he decided to come back. Good for us, JBL was always good on commentary and him and Mathews are going to get over just fine. JBL will kind of play Mathew's mentor on commentary which will be hilarious.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Shame it's Smackdown as I hardly ever watch SD anymore because it sucks. But it's still good to hear he's going to be sticking around, so perhaps we'll get him, Cole & Lawler for PPV's.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I definitely think that he will be included on PPV broadcasts, will be a good number three and will actually add something to the show.

Undertaker

Reaction score
Brilliant news. John Bradshaw Layfield is a fantastic commentator and was a brilliant wrestler. I was sort of hoping that he would be used as the new General Manager of RAW instead of the rumoured Ric Flair. I'm getting a bit bored of seeing Vickie Guerrero screaming her breasts off. Nonetheless it is a huge improvement for the commentary team...Only if Jim Ross could sort out a permanent deal with WWE and have him announce SmackDown with JBL! Josh Matthews should stick to working backstage.