jbl face turn

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Well, now that I've rewatched RAW, JBL mentioned something about a 'Deal' between him and HBK, a transaction of some sort. Who knows, but I hope it leads to something interesting, though I'm not gonna get my hopes up...

Mr.Enigma

Reaction score
wow...good idea..maybe not turn jbl face but instead turn hbk heel possibly and team up the two

Well with WWE hinting at going back to what worked in the old days (being unpredictable) then I could not think of anything less. Plus, WWE is trying to do a better job of covering up story lines online so yeah, I could easily see this go the typical route, or the untypical as well. Leave nothing to chance with WWE these days especially with the ratings slipping recently.

Moonlight Drive

I think everyone is looking into this much too much. JBL kicked Morrison because he wants to 'take out' HBK on his own, the transaction will be a match at Armageddon.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Yep i think a gimmick match maybe at armageddon. Don't think a face turn for JBL. And i dont think a Heel turn for HBK either. I think it will be the final chapter on there feud at Armageddon. As someone posted i would also like to see a HBK/Morrison feud some time in the not to distant future. The matches lately remind me of the HBK/Y2J feuds back in the day. HBK/Morrison have both worked well together and put on good matches. Saying that HBK could make a brush look good in the ring lol.

Majin

Reaction score
jbl as a face is pretty bad,he was a better face when he was with the apa,him being a face now would suck big time

King Of Kings

Reaction score
I dont see a heel turn unless he goes back to the beer drinking bradshaw which would be great.