Jay-Z Denies Kanye West Feud Rumors

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DX-storm

Reaction score
this my best layout l do it

fsdgoc6.jpg

PieMan

Reaction score
Awsome job you should send that in to WWE so they can you it as a poster :)

Wrestling Station

good combination of red and blue there, i liked the idea of opposite images, good idea. Keep it up dude.

Kassidy

Reaction score
i only have one problem, taker is a bit small and tista is quite big, i think you should have moved tista in a lil more and made him a lil smaller

SnackZ

Reaction score
This is tight man. I like your skillz. We need more guys like you here. Brilliant. 9.5/10 (Taker is a bit small)

DX-storm

Reaction score
wooooooooow

thank you vrey match boys

but me not agood ln photoshop

lakdibhai

Reaction score
cant get any better....its perfect.....goood job..

Reaction score
Im not the best Graphic critic but i mean come one this is obviously an excellent graphic :)

Just one comment though , I think it would be better if Taker was moved a little more to the left . .

DX-storm

Reaction score
wooooooooooow thanks thanks amazinge

l cant understand

your answer is very great

Maloney

Reaction score
That is freaking insane. My Favorite so far 10/10

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
On Monday morning (August 1), the New York Post's Page Six reported that Hov and Yeezy are "barely speaking to each other," feuding over the particulars of their upcoming tour. Unnamed sources told the Post that Kanye wanted to spend upward of $400,000 per show on a flashy set during the duo's upcoming Watch the Throne jaunt and the more frugal Jay-Z was against it. Well, Hov swung through New York City's Hot 97 later Monday and told radio host Angie Martinez that things weren't as they seemed.

"I kinda want to spend a gazillion dollars. They got it backwards, but it's all good," Hov said with his trademark laugh during the interview. "I know that we're doing something right now. When I woke up to all that, I was like, 'Oh yeah, we must be really hot right now.' "
Jay made it clear that Kanye is his "brother," and that relationship does come with some brotherly tension.

"Yes, we get on each other's nerves, but that's part of pushing each other. We push each other. The people who have a problem with Kanye or myself are the people that are complacent in life," he said. "People don't like to be pushed. It's, like, annoying. It's a thing when people are pushing you to be greater, and we push each other to be greater. So of course there are times when we're in the studio, we're yelling, but that's about it."

Aside from the occasional argument, Jay dispelled any notion of things getting physical — and if they did, he said the world would never know. "I would never disrespect that man. I have so much respect for him. Put my hands on him?" Jay questioned rhetorically. "And if I did, it would be like the backyard, like brothers, and you would never hear about it."