Jay Mohr Joins The Cast Of CBS Pilot Applebaum

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kellie

Reaction score
applebaum_40368.jpg

I’m not really certain what fan base Ayelet Waldman earns. Many mommies hate her, especially those Upper East Side mommies she loves to trash. Her storytelling also does not seem like the type to entice adoring factions of men. Yet there must be a certain predominant, depressed faction of our population that can get behind the worst half of the Chabon union because crap like The Other Woman has been pursued and now Applebaum is getting made.

CBS has already picked up Applebaum, a pilot based on Waldman’s The Mommy-Track Mysteries, which is set to star Twilight actress Rachelle LeFevre as a bored mother named Juliet Applebaum who decides delving into detective work is just the ticket to combating her stay-at-home mommy malaise. Now, Jay Mohr is set to get in on a little PI work, too.

In Applebaum Mohr will play Juliet’s partner, a strange conspiracy theorist. According to Deadline, Mohr’s character will be essential to the success of the detective agency, as he lends out his garage for the team to do their work. From what little we know of Mohr’s character, he sounds a little like Bones’ Hodgins, except with weapons capabilities. I would say Mohr must have a socket loose for joining Applebaum, but I already thought the same thing about ABC’s Suburgatory, and I have come to love that quirky little comedy. Maybe he’ll be able to bring a little life to Applebaum, too.

cinemablend

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Sounds like a six episode and done kind of show.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
sadly I agree to bad though cuz I love Jay Mohr

Swinny

Reaction score
Sounds like a six episode and done kind of show.

Isn't that everything Jay Mohr does? lol.

I do quite like Rachelle LeFevre though, but this doesn't give me any hope for A Gifted Man coming back which absolutely sucks, 'cause that show is great.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
He actually had a good run (well decent) with Gary Unmarried and Ghost Whisperer.

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
i liked Gary Unmarried til the fucked it up the second season and changed all the side characters