Jay Lethal has been screwed!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Ok lemme get this straight...Samoa Joe won the X division title tonight so he could team with Angle to face the Dudleys at Victory road...WTF?!?Jay Lethal was a man who has worked his way up the roster and was finally given the X division title...and just like that...less than a week later he loses it to Samoa freaking Joe...a guy who has done absoutley nothing for the X division in the past year...Jay Lethals first title reign will now go down as a JOKE and its all thanks to TNAs horrible booking!That guy deserves much more than to be jobbing to Joe again...

Reaction score
True, Lethal deserves the title, but I am sure he will get it back again. The same thing happened to Chris Sabin last year and he ended up getting it back so you never know. Besides, the X-Division has gotten a HUGE boost of life now that Joe is champ again. If you dont like TNA than dont watch it, its that simple

sorry, I am just sick of people bitching and complaining. Honestly, nobody cares. You've bashed TNA about 500 times already, we get the point, dont watch it if u hate it and just fucking move on.

Montana

They really should have just let Chris Sabin win at Slamiversary. Jay got screwed.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
If you dont like TNA than dont watch it, its that simple

I'd watch what you say, if you tell enough people that TNA will be dead.

Anyway it was pretty stupid that they just throw anything they hype up just for Joe. Who is now overated, the great hype for Joe has died down not many people care about him anymore. We all know the inevitable, Joe beats Angle at BFG blah blah blah, it's like we dont need to watch until the Impact after BFG so we can see who Joe is gonna squash when hes champ.

Defiant One

Reaction score
I feel you V-1 honestly they wouldve been better served not to let Lethal win it at all if this what they had in store for him. Lethal is one of my favs in TNA and I was really excited when he won at Slamaversary but this just sucks. Another prime example of bad booking by TNA.

Reaction score
lol, after Slammi everyone was pissed that Joe didnt win. Now everyone doesnt care about him? What do you people want??

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
True, Lethal deserves the title, but I am sure he will get it back again. The same thing happened to Chris Sabin last year and he ended up getting it back so you never know. Besides, the X-Division has gotten a HUGE boost of life now that Joe is champ again. If you dont like TNA than dont watch it, its that simple

sorry, I am just sick of people bitching and complaining. Honestly, nobody cares. You've bashed TNA about 500 times already, we get the point, dont watch it if u hate it and just fucking move on.

Ok listen n00b...I love TNA...but I can admit when they fuck up and when they do somthing stupid...this is one of those cases....you are one of those fans who cant,you will stop at nothing to get your piont across that TNA is GOD!!...Weve had plenty of members like you before and they all went down the shitter...you better get your shit straight man.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
lol, after Slammi everyone was pissed that Joe didnt win. Now everyone doesnt care about him? What do you people want??

not me, i hate joe idk why i just dont like the guy. After seeing where they're going with Angle im kinda happy with it, i love his badass heel gimmick. but he can still be his own corky self.

Reaction score
LOL TNA is nothing close to god. TNA is NOT perfect, TNA has ALOT of flaws...

1-AJ Styles is not being pushed correctly. The man has been at the top of the mountain and now he is just Christian Cage's bitch? How the hell does that make any sense

2-TNA can have horrible booking sometimes. WTF was Truth doing in that tag match at Slammi!? It was totally unexplained. Why would you have a non-wrestler whos never wrestled before perform a piledriver, its really dumb and makes no sense and also very dangerous

3-Alex Shelly jobs to Backlund, who shouldnt even be on TV.....WTF??

4-TNA doesnt even wait 0.0001 seconds before they start an angle after a match on Impact! it pissses me off

5-Where the hell has Petey Williams been, he has been underused and should be pushed more

6-Alot of wrestlers in TNA deserve pushes! They should be X-Division Champ by now! Alex Shelly, Kaz, Martyr, just to name a few, have been falling in credibility and it fucking pisses me off.

7-Why did TNA start the Joe-Angle fued RIGHT WHEN ANGLE JUST JOINED THE COMPANY they should have waited until now, another example of horrible booking

8- TNA needs to STOP HIRING EX WWE TALENT! All these guys do is fuckin take spots from wrestlers in TNA that actually deserve pushes.

9- Christopher Daniel's new character makes him look FUCKING Blue. He jobs to Sting at Slammi, he looks like a moron and im just sick of it

That is all that I hate about TNA. The company is FAR from perfect and is nothing close to being perfect. I still enjoy it though, it is leaps and bounds over WWE in my opinion and have been on the right track lately. They arent perfect, but good enough to keep me interested...

edit: this was to the people who think that I think TNA is perfect.

xtremebadass

I think they did it to keep Lethal around, because if they went on with the Joe storyline without even giving Lethal, the most popular X Div star in the company, the title, Lethal might think he is going no where fast, the X title win was just an insurance policy that they want to keep Lethal.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Well Im glad youve cleared that up TNAisWrestling....you really seemed likeone of those ignorant TNA fans...but still,you keep accusing me of bashing TNA when all I have done was state the current flaws much like what you just did.

Reaction score
sorry, i've just been reading alot of bashing and ranting on various websites and its just pissing me off a little. Mostly because I have mixed reactions about it. It was really really really Blue to give the title to Joe after Lethal had it for an incredible...1 day, but then again, I like Joe so its really good and bad at the same time...

anyway, yea go ahead and give your opinion, thats what this forum is all about

J

Besides, the X-Division has gotten a HUGE boost of life now that Joe is champ again.

How has he boasted in in about an hour or 2...all he did was make it seem like more of a joke to me...I mean when i first started watchin' TNA it was for the X-Division...but now the X-Division is made into nothin' more then a joke...I mean PSC skits took over for a while...and now Joe's champ...The X-Division is gunna stand still til' at least after the next PPV...cuase Joe's just gunna be arguin' wit Kurt the whole time...So please do explan to me how its gunna boast it?!?!?

Reaction score
if TNA does it right and actually lets Joe defend the X-Division Title instead of what you said, arguing with Angle and stuff.

Beer Money Army

Lehtal got screwed from the championships... Like Rhino got in 2005 with the world championships and Chris sabin for the x championship in 2006.
very very very poor booking by TNA

samoa joe doesn't need the x championship... he deserves the world championships...

LOL in 1-2 of it's existance the world championships has changed hands 3 times..

Im sick of Samoa joe and AJ styles getting pushed back along with Rhino, Abyss..... Just for angle and Cage getting there spots... Yeah these 2 are awesome... But ajstyles is pheonomenal and Samoa Joe is just going kill anyone...

I miss petey williams and alex shelley should be gunning Lethal down and Lethal/shelley feud would of ruled..