Jay Lethal - Black Machismo Sig

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JHar888

Reaction score
Eh, I finally learned a B/G skill using a PhotoShop Tutorial, but since I'm using GIMP, I didn't have all the effects, so it really didn't work. So I used all my previous mess-ups and started playing around with them, until it turned into a rainbow B/G as seen in the sig below. That's how I was inspired to do a Jay Lethal sig. :)

03-1.jpg

What dio you guys think? Gimme some proper feedback for a nice reppy. :)

1chiban

Reaction score
Not sure about the effect you've put on the outer psds... if you want I could give you some tips for GIMp if you PM me?

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
I hate the blending you put on the psds on the left and right.
Duplicate the both, then take the original psds and luminosity blend them, then take the duplicated ones and soft light them both, and change the opacity to whatever looks good.
Then you might have a good sig.

1chiban

Reaction score
Yep that fuzzy effect is not good I'm afraid. I'm assume you've done an RGB scatter - not the best option in GIMP I'm afraid :(

1chiban

Reaction score
Colours do suit the PSD well true - you've got that right, it's just a case of developing your skills.

Wrestling Station

^how about starting giving real feedback instead of just that random talk you give? (for alexmoss)
Not sure about the effect you've put on the outer psds... if you want I could give you some tips for GIMp if you PM me?
why through PM? you can give him the tips here as this is the purpose of this section.

1chiban

Reaction score
^ Okay calm down big guy...

You want me to be specific? Well, the affect on the two outer psds are not good - they do not match with the background at all so have to go. How is that?

I mean more general tips on GIMP - not for this sig specifically. If you want comments specific to this sig then I will:

To get a better rainbow effect, use the built-in rainbow gradient and play about with distortions in the filters dialogue However rainbow effects don't look that good in most cases.

Wrestling Station

^the random thing i said was directed towards alex not you lol. :) calm down dude.

1chiban

Reaction score
Oh right... guess I should've read the "(for alexmoss)" bit really lol