Jason Jordan no-showed a live event

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NW1989

Jobber
Reaction score
So maybe a little too early to be speculating but apparently Jason Jordan no showed a live event where he was booked to defend titles with Rollins.

Obviously as it says in the article he could have legit reasons but the report suggests to me that WWE had to quickly makeshift a team together as they were expecting Jordan to show.

Has Jordan started to become too self absorbed for real off screen by leaving Rollins high & dry or do we think this is a work by WWE to put the friction across for the TV storyline?

Link:
WWE News: Champion misses live event and forces WWE to scrap title defence 

Reactions: bullyballmm

TheprofileofJericho

The Artiste
Reaction score
If they are smart, they could actually turn this Into a work. Say that Jordan was upset cause they blamed him for the lost on Raw, so he no showed Rollins. It would fit his arrogant character quite well.

Reactions: NW1989

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
When I read the title I instantly thought:
"How perfect".

Wether it was planned or not... perfect. He's got the arrogant daddy's boy heat and this plays into that well.

"Eh I didn't feel like going so I didn't". Perfect way to add more heat.

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
Unless he has a good reason, that's not good news for Jordan.. That's something that could get him fired. Vince has stated before that's 1 thing he hates the most when people no show events.

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Now if only he would stop showing up for anything WWE related. For good!!

200.gif

Reactions: NW1989