Jason cross?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Adampro123

Reaction score
Do any of you remember a guy named jason cross? well he was in TNA around 04 and i seen him on the FIP emergence DVD but i haven't heard from him in a very long time. well anyways i was wondering if any of you knew where he wrestled at now if he wrestles at all.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

if im not mistaken i belive he wrestles in georgia

Rell

Reaction score
Jason Cross was a beast. I always saw him as AJ Styles clone, along with Air Paris. Not sure what he's doing these days, my guess would be NWA Wildside or one of the smaller NWA branches.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
wikipedia.org said:
He currently wrestles for Georgia Championship Wrestling and New Alliance Wrestling, becoming the first ever light heavyweight champion defeating Billy Maverick.

Jason Cross was OK, I really liked his Crossfire finisher, but outside of that, I don't remember him that much.

Adampro123

Reaction score
When someone gets any info on where he wrestles tell me please.

JCross613

Reaction score
This is Jason Cross

Hey, whats up? I was browsing some wrestling forums and I came across this message. I have been out of wrestling for a little over a year. My last real match was against AJ for the X Title in 2005 in Columbus, GA. We did a 30 minute time limit draw. It was probably one of the best matches I ever had, so I went out on a good note. I stopped when my wife got pregnant and we found out that our son had a heart defect. To make a long story short he passed away on Oct. 29th. That really messed me up. Im am now currently training to get back in shape and should be returning in April. I will start out wrestling for some smaller promotions in GA and then possibly go back to FIP to see if I can work my way back to ROH. I have also been in talks with TNA but not much has come out of it. I'm just gonna give it one last run to see where it takes me. You can contact me anytime on myspace at myspace.com/JCross613 or at jasoncross77@yahoo.com.

Take care,

Jason

Rell

Reaction score
Hey, whats up? I was browsing some wrestling forums and I came across this message. I have been out of wrestling for a little over a year. My last real match was against AJ for the X Title in 2005 in Columbus, GA. We did a 30 minute time limit draw. It was probably one of the best matches I ever had, so I went out on a good note. I stopped when my wife got pregnant and we found out that our son had a heart defect. To make a long story short he passed away on Oct. 29th. That really messed me up. Im am now currently training to get back in shape and should be returning in April. I will start out wrestling for some smaller promotions in GA and then possibly go back to FIP to see if I can work my way back to ROH. I have also been in talks with TNA but not much has come out of it. I'm just gonna give it one last run to see where it takes me. You can contact me anytime on myspace at myspace.com/JCross613 or at jasoncross77@yahoo.com.

Take care,

Jason

WOW, sorry about your son, but its good to hear your trying to make a come-back. Good luck with that, and about you last match being against AJ...why am I not surprised :rolleyes:

like I said before, I always saw you (Cross) Air Paris, and Styles as pretty much the same guy, which isnt a bad thing lol.

Adampro123

Reaction score

Take care,

Jason

Wow its not often a wrestler comes to a little online wrestling forum. thanks for the time man. And I'm sorry to hear about your son thats really awful. but Good luck getting back in to gear to get in the ring. Hopefully you will make it up to ROH soon that would be my preferred place for you.I Would personally love to see a jason cross vs Claudio Castagnoli match. but yeah good luck i will add you on myspace and hopefully keep up to date with whats going on.

JCross613

Reaction score
Thanks

Hey guys, I really appreciate all the kind words. Training is going well, so hopefully I will be back sooner than later.

Take care,

Jason