• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jasmines Movie Scenes

Y2Jasmine

Since this section has been pretty dead for a while now, I decided to take it upon myself to help it out. Someone sent me this game and I broke it down because I thought some of you guys might get a kick out of it too. Basically, there will be a scene out of a movie showing an actor, minus his face and body. Based on the background and the clothes you have to determine what movie the scene is from. Here is an example...

pic3.jpg

Anyone wants to play, let me know, in the meantime the example is pretty easy, but go ahead and guess. I was amazed at how bad I did. I thought I knew my movies.

J

Isn't it Jim Carrey?!?!?

...but yea awesomess game...Isn't this from like Scene IT or seomthing?!?!?

Y2Jasmine

Yeah like Scene It. Some of the pictures are easy and some are hard, and they are from alot of different time periods and genres.

Y2Jasmine

Alright guys, me and This Guy still need to determine how this will be scored, so in the meantime, heres another pciture for you to guess on.

pic29.jpg