Jarrett gone!?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

B.Dazzle

Know Your Role!
Reaction score
From his twitter account:

On December 22nd, 2013 I officially resigned from TNA Entertainment. Thanks to everyone involved for all the fantastic memories

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Damn that kinda blows. Always liked him as a character in TNA back in the day, where he was heel and all that. Oh well, another one bites the dust.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Oh damn. I felt that hit, that's one of the founders of TNA.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Why is it so fucking terrible to be a TNA fan these last few days and months?

Thank you Jeff Jarrett for starting something great, called TNA. #NeverForget

Reactions: Nano

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Support continues:

http://pwinsider.com/article/82378/tna-stars-past-present-pay-tribute-to-jeff-jarrett.html?p=1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TNA has issued an interesting official statement on impactwrestling.com:

"TNA Entertainment, LLC announced today that it has accepted Mr. Jeff Jarrett’s resignation from the company effective January 6th, 2014. Dixie Carter, President, commented “On behalf of TNA, we would like to thank Jeff for his contributions to the Company. We wish him the very best and look forward to his continued participation as an investor in TNA Wrestling." "

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I did legit not see this coming. This is a big blow at least in the symbolic sense. The founding father of the company.