Jamie Foxx confirms Django Unchained role.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
My Opinion On WM main events

Love it Taker is da man!! I want to open a Church Of Undertaker for real...he is dark,and divine.Anyways I digress...

I think Taker,and Cena should either switch brands,or fight each other.Cena has beaten all of the RAW top names,and Undertaker has done nearly the same on SD.A switch would be a minty refreshing thing.Taker could smack Edge,and Orton around for awhile,and Cena could deal with Bats,and Kennedy.

taker0

Reaction score
i agree they always have pretty great matches

Defiant One

Reaction score
Also agree Cena doesnt deserve to be on RAW and Taker could have some interesting matches against, Edge, HBK, and HHH when he comes back.

Skadoo92

Reaction score
YEa that would be good Taker would probaley get the fans in with some great matches people havent seen yet, but also maybe john cena losing his stupid marine gimmick.

Reaction score
Exactly I think we need something fresh...Taker coming home to RAW is the change we need.

Reaction score
Is there a draft this year because that is the perfect time to do this

I don't know if officially there will be a draft.If WWE is really gonna go with crossbrand promotion as of Backlash a draft may not be neccessary though I don't know if they intend the crossbranding for just PPVs or all the way.At any rate they could find away to switch champions.Cena has gone as far as he can on RAW,and Taker has gone as far as he can on Smackdown.It's time for a change in the weather.Besides I would much prefer the Deadman on RAW...I think he is too good for Smackdown.

Tom_RIP

Reaction score
i was so happy when undertaker was performing the tombstone, i counted the refs count. i was jumoing around mad, i knew Taker deserved that belt. Creature of the night, if u were a real Taker fanu would be the same. lol lol

3lions

Reaction score
I agree that the ME scene needs a shake up within WWE, especially on Raw. Cena has gone through everybody and there are only a few opponenets left for him within the entire company, with the majority of those on the SD! brand. Trade Cena/Undertaker and the possiblities are endless. I would love to see an Undertaker/Edge feud and Kennedy can cash in his title opportunity against Cena. Two great feuds, all enabled through one roster trade.

Reaction score
i was so happy when undertaker was performing the tombstone, i counted the refs count. i was jumoing around mad, i knew Taker deserved that belt. Creature of the night, if u were a real Taker fanu would be the same. lol lol

Of course I'm a real Taker fan.Honey I have lived,and breathed Taker for 13 yrs.He was the one who got me INTO wrestling in the first place.And I didn't SEE Mania last night...my income doesn't allow for PPV capabilities,but I follow online PBPs...when I heard Taker won I cried with joy.I really shed tears with happiness.This is what I was waiting for.I like a lot of people that appeared on Mania last night...but Taker's fate was the only one I was concerned with.I love him,and I will ALWAYS choose him.

Kairi

Reaction score

has joined Quentin Tarantino's upcoming film Django Unchained.

The Oscar winner will play the titular character, a freed slave who tries to rescue his long-lost love, Broomhilda, from a plantation owner, Calvin Candie (Leonardo DiCaprio), with the help of a German bounty hunter, who will be played by Inglourious Basterds' Christoph Waltz. Fellow Tarantino alum Samuel L. Jackson also stars as Candie's slave, Stephen, while Kerry Washington, Foxx's Ray co-star, is in talks to play Broomhilda.

"I think, just to be able to work with Quentin Tarantino and Samuel Jackson, Leonardo DiCaprio, and to be able to tell a story that needs to be told," Foxx told CNN, explaining why he took the role. "If you're a fan of, I mean, you know — it's just amazing. It should be [an] amazing [thing]."

Tarantino originally offered the lead role to Will Smith, who turned it down. He then met with Idris Elba, Terrence Howard and Chris Tucker before casting Foxx, according to Variety.

Django Unchained is scheduled to hit theaters Christmas Day 2012.