James Storm out 6-8 weeks with concussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Quote The Raven Nevermore. . . .

Raven.jpg

Rate/Hate. . Also which do you think i should use? This or my current one with the GIF?

Untouchable

Reaction score
3/10

Honestly i don't really like it the effect on the main psd looks strange, really red and doesn't go with the purple background...the cut is quite rough also. I like the text you have chosen i think it suits raven i don't however think the effects you have put on it suit the sig or the placement. The brushwork on the background is ok...but the pictures look abit thrown on maby try picking them more carefully.

sorry if that seems a harsh rating but all critisizems will help you improve

Wrestling Station

try to blend the main psd a little. as it sticks out in a strange way as if you cut the pic with a scissors and paste with glue. So just blend the psd, and add a dark border to the sig.

Try to change the sizes of the background images just for better view.

Change and let us see how it goes with you.

James69667

Reaction score
It's basic, this was my style when I was new to GFX, because it really doesnt take that much work.

Try different effects on the main PSD, don't blend it as much as you have above, infact never use that effect on a main PSD.

The background isn't anything special, and it puts me off it tbh, and the font doesn't look good with the banner as it is - I imagine that font would look good though, had the banner been improved..

The banner in your sig looks a lot better, try sticking with that kinda style for a while, and keep reading full GFX tutorials to get used to different effects..

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
TNA World champion James Storm says he could be out of action for up to two months after suffering a concussion at last Wednesday's Impact Wrestling television tapings from Macon, Georgia.

Storm tweeted the following on Monday morning (@Cowboy_J_Storm):

"Had a ct head scan and a MRI yesterday. Hate when doctors just come in and give you a look. Just tell me the bad news. Cowboy up!!!

Later in the day, he followed up with the results:

"Confirmed.... TV tapings in Macon the cowboy sustaind(sic) a concussion. Doc says 6-8 weeks. But that's for a normal man."

Despite the concussion (which wasn't diagnosed until Monday), Storm wrestled at TNA's live events from California on Thursday and Friday.
Probably will just come back a little sooner than expected and use it apart of a storyline.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
It's alright, Matt Morgan will look after him beings he's a standup guy.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Sorry about his damn luck

On a serious note, I hope he gets better.

TheZig

Reaction score
Just when he seemed to kinda be in the spotlight, I still don't understand why AJ got the World title shot but i suppose it works out.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Unlucky for Storm that he is injured right after he won the title. Might be better for the storyline though since it gives TNA one less option and may help them focus on a long term plan for the TNA World title.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
This is going to give a Storm/Roode PPV main event with some sort of No-DQ kind of stipulation that much more time to build. These two are going to rip each other limb from limb. It's going to be like the Storm/Harris Texas Deathmatch but with even more stakes. Also, Roode now how has something to target during the match to help them get through such a high profile match easier. It's got all the tools of being amazing lets see how TNA fucks this up.