James Storm Leaves Impact Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Reactions: Jazzwazza

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
Didn't this guy have a shot in NXT but just walked out?
He did not want to relocate to Florida and was offered way lower than what he made in Impact

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
I could see him in either LU season 5, ROH, or maybe even NWA. I seriously doubt him doing NJPW because if he didn't want to live in Florida there no chance he's going to Japan

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I could see him in either LU season 5, ROH, or maybe even NWA. I seriously doubt him doing NJPW because if he didn't want to live in Florida there no chance he's going to Japan
Foreign wrestlers wrestling in Japan don't move there. They fly in for a tour and fly home afterwards. Only a select few like Omega and Quiet Storm live in Japan full time.

And if Storm don't want to travel for his wrestling he got into the wrong gig to begin with.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Best bet for him is Japan, NJPW mainly. ROH isn't bad if he wants to avoid the travel but yeah.

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I like James Storm, but I'm okay with him leaving. Apparently, he was one of the highest paid talent there, but he really didn't have any draw power. I think if Impact wants a shot they just need to go on in on someone with drawing power and hope for the best.

As for James Storm, I'm not sure if he'll sign with anybody or just take it easy and do some independent booking here or there.