James Mitchell?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

Where the hell did James Mitchell go? This guy is one of my favorite wrestling managers of all time, he cuts awesome promos and his days with Abyss were the shit. He still has a roster page on TNAWrestling.com, so he is obviously still employed by the company...but they haven't used him in ages! What do you guys think TNA has planned for James Mitchell? Are they going to bring him back, or just release him? I really hope they turn Abyss heel and bring back Mitchell to manage him, that would be great.

Thoughts?

gashface

Reaction score
*rolls eyes at the above poster*

I agree, he should be back... he is a brilliant manager, and he could work wonders with somebody other than Abyss, they have to forget Abyss and Mitchell now.. and move on, I don't see why he always has to manage somebody with a gothic angle either.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
James Mitchell is a great manager, I mean I don't think we'll ever see Mitchell and Abyss back together after that whole storyline with Mitchell being Abyss' father. But what James Mitchell needs to do is hopefully manage Awesome Kong since we already want Raisha Saeed to give up her gimmick and wrestle as Cheerleader Melissa. Kong and Mitchell would be crazy.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Kaz is begging for something to do, so turn him heel and team him with Mitchell maybe. I agree Mitchell is awesome. Great promos, and he just has that look.

lord batair

Reaction score
I'm sure all of you already know that but Mitchell is offically out of the "rooster" of TNA (the " " around roster mean that he was not really a member of the rooster as a manager, and not mean that TNA didn't have a real "rooster" lol ^^)

tnafan454

Reaction score
i agree he was a great manager but i don't know where he could be put since he was just managing monsters

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Kaz is begging for something to do, so turn him heel and team him with Mitchell maybe. I agree Mitchell is awesome. Great promos, and he just has that look.

Kaz and Mitchell would be great to see as James Mitchell can cut great promos. As Kaz now has nothing to do I would love to see Mitchell taunt Kaz slowly him into turning a heel so yeah. :y: