James McCartney: 'I'm Open to Beatles: The Next Generation' Read more: http://www.rol

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kellie

Reaction score
main.jpg

Paul McCartney's son James has told the BBC that he is interested in teaming up with the sons of his father's former bandmates to form The Beatles: The Next Generation. "I don't think it's something that Zak [Starkey] wants to do," says McCartney. "Maybe Jason [Starkey] would want to do it. I'd be up for it. Sean [Lennon] seemed to be into it, Dhani [Harrison] seemed to be into it. I'd be happy to do it."

McCartney, 34, is furthering his solo career by performing soon at the Cavern Club in Liverpool, the old stomping grounds of his father's band. The rocker says he chose to play there because he wants to "just to embrace the Beatles legacy rather than running away from it."

McCartney has collaborated with his father in the past. Paul served as producer on his son's two EPs, and the younger McCartney played guitar on the elder's albums Flaming Pie and Driving Rain.

Rollingstone