• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Howdy Jake’s Hair Metal/Hard Rock Thread

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
On my phone so here is the best I can do. One of the most well known songs.

Watch "Dream Theater - Pull Me Under [OFFICIAL VIDEO]" on YouTube

"If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The Tap A-Team

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Damn Wang Chung you just opened my eyes to Dream Theater I was bumming my head to that Song. Too bad I'm a baldy so hair on my head right now. I'm listening to this as I listen to You Could be Mine from Guns N Roses. I love that Song from Terminator 2.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Damn Wang Chung you just opened my eyes to Dream Theater I was bumming my head to that Song. Too bad I'm a baldy so hair on my head right now. I'm listening to this as I listen to You Could be Mine from Guns N Roses. I love that Song from Terminator 2.
I am bald now too. It's all good buddy.

"If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The Tap A-Team

Doom

La Bestia
I am bald now too. It's all good buddy.

Geoff Tate of Queensryche looks better bald than he did when he had a little bit of hair. I'm glad he and King Corbin went bald, because ironically they almost both look alike, minus the facial hair.

Speaking of Queensryche, here's a couple of hits that I really like from the band:

Doom

La Bestia
Queensryche is good shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
They produce a few more hits:

They even have more hits. Queensryche has come up with a good bit of heads besides those two song. Terrific music no doubt.