Jack The Ripper Never Existed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I was talking about this with a friend of mine. I have a pretty much hated opinion on who Jack the Ripper was.

He was no one.

And no, I am not telling you that the murders never happened. Of course they did. But murder of prostitutes im White Chapel was common. There were plenty of murders there before and after the supposed canical five victims.

There have been suspects, but never enough evidence to single any one person out as the Ripper.

• Recent DNA evidence showed that there was DNA on a shawl that matched Aaron Kominski’s DNA. It was supposedly a smoking gun. However, the victim the shawl was supposed to be from was Catherine Eddows and the police report did not indicate she had a shawl. Plus the DNA not only matched Kominski’s ancestors, BUT 99% of everyone in Europe too.
  • Charles Lechmere gave the police the wrong name and his route to work might have taken him past the locations of the canonical victims.. except for one. While Lechmere gave his name wrong, he did give the police his correct home address and work address. It was obvious he was not hiding anything.
  • George Chapman killed three of his wives and he was in Whitechapel during the murders. However, he killed all his wives with poison and murderers seldom change MO.
It goes on and on.

The whole thing was made to sell newspapers. We know for a fact that the Saucy Jack letter was a forgery from a journalist.

I was talking about Unsolved Mysteries and a post by @The Fourth Wall Got me thinking about it. And of course this is just my opinion. I sort of wonder what others might think.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I have read two other things, one that is far less an accepted story:

Jack the Ripper was a surgeon at some point in his life (or perhaps even during the time he was killing) because of how the victims were cut, it was all precise.

….and the least likely scenario with an incredibly stupid reason behind it:

Jack the Ripper was a female, this was based on someone’s theory that it had to be because of how neatly the items were placed afterwards (that were found near the bodies), because apparently men can’t be neat.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Probably most likely Theory is that they were a member of the royal family that was protected at the time.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler