Jack Swagger

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

big slow

Reaction score
his lisp is fucking annoying, why is he even champion? I say fire him and make big show champion like 2 years ago

seX-Power

You can't alter the past, young Neo...

But Swagger's lisp is lolz, it adds to his heel heat imo.

Also, he's champion because he beat the previous champion in a wrestling match.

Christian 2.0

Reaction score
Jack Swagger reminds me of the old school Kurt Angle heel. Arrogant, cocky, and the similar Faux-American Hero attitude. He can wrestle and I agree that his lisp makes it that much better. WWE creative might want to change his last name though, it's too much.

plachi

Banned
Reaction score
I don't see how you can compare Jack Swagger to Kurt Angle. Kurt Angle is not only one of the best wrestlers ever, he was fantastic on the mic. Swagger is a decent wrestler with no mic skills whatsoever, and his "All-American American" nickname is nauseating.

CenaMark54

^^^I see the comparison, they have almost the same exact gimmick.

Yes Angle is better than Swagger. That goes without saying. I think we should give Swagger some time to develop before writing him off.

Although, I do think putting the belt on him this early was a mistake. They pretty much did it because there was no one else.

The Rated R CMStar

Swagger wrestles pretty much the same way Kurt did when debuting. That's the Kurt Angle we are comparing Swagger with. The only difference is the obvious advantage in mat wrestling Kurt has.

As for the mic..., I not only think Swagger does great for a rookie, but he has the same mic skills Kurt Angle did in early his career.

RatedDCA

Reaction score
Kurt Angle compares to Swagger as Orton compares to DiBiase...

Swagger and DiBiase would do big in the WWE.

MaZZacare

Reaction score
I like Swagger hes fresh an good in the ring . He gets decent heat on ECW . Outside of ECw well no one knows who he is but hey for ECW he works

LKP

Jack swagger vs christian this week on ecw is a very good match up. Swagger showed us signs of a brock lesnar / kurt angle mix of the two. I think he potential to be huge in the coming years. His wrestling background looked good the way he used it in the match up and i think his power and look he can be as good as kurt and brock ever was. He also has age and a good show at the moment to wrestle his way to the top of the wwe.

MC Rae

Reaction score
Swagger reminds me of the old school Kurt Angle heel

Bang on, I think exactly the same of Swagger.

I like Swagger, he's fresh/new and definately expresses tons of potential, he seems like a natural heel and his lisp... well it's something different, I don't know, it makes him more memorable. Plus he can get the job done in the ring seemingly. It's still early days but I think the guy's got a good future.

halb

Reaction score
he is a good wrestler but needs improvement